New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester's new third kit is based on a pre-existing top on sale for a third of the price:
eicester-city-19-20-home-away-third-kits%2B%252810%2529.jpg

leicester-city-19-20-home-away-third-kits-6.jpg
Wasn't that the same template Germany wore in the WC?

This is the New York Cosmos 2019 Home football shirt by Inaria.
Inspired by the street lines & blurred night lights, a striped sublimation pattern in iconic Cosmos colors is paired with a modern silhouette. The engineered rib collar with Navy stripes takes us back to the Cosmos early days.

State of some of that wording!
...and we thought the explanation behind the gradient was pretentious!

p8qdDdA.jpg

Don't know why I do this every year - it's like drawing a six-pack on myself with a sharpie; it's going to do fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

Let's forget about signing anyone; just chuck all the CL money at AIA and tell them to shove their red logo up their arse... at least we'd be relegated in style!!

:dembelefingers:

p8qdDdA.jpg

Don't know why I do this every year - it's like drawing a six-pack on myself with a sharpie; it's going to do fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

Let's forget about signing anyone; just chuck all the CL money at AIA and tell them to shove their red logo up their arse... at least we'd be relegated in style!!

:dembelefingers:
£35m per season tells me Levy isn’t going to care about the red sponsors logo. In fact he’s probably encouraged it with past sponsors like Thomson and Mansion. For us to be an elite side we’ve got to accept the commercial/marketing nonsense. Look at the state of Utd’s Chevrolet crap on their kits. I’m more concerned by the fact we need clean lilywhite jersey. Sticking navy gradients or shoulders/arms looks far worse than the AIA.

Did anyone else see Liverpool fans with shirts that had AIA on the front?
Are they also sponsored by them next season?

i buy at least 1 kit every season. Cannot wait to get the new one. Going to carry on wearing the green away one though. It is my best ever. Well not counting the home ones.

Back
Top Bottom