Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just not a manager. You just have to listen to him speak for 5 minutes to see that.
Seems to be trying to talk up a bit like Phil Neville has been doing since he got complained about during his co-commentating. Nevilles style got called a word that i just cannot remember. Feel free to post it. If you know what i mean.....

didn't you see Euro 2016, fellah?
Just got my Daughter to check for me. I am hopeless with technology. I just cannot remember NI being involved. Of course they were. I am thick. I admit it. Anyway. Watching the LaLiga 2nd tier promotion play-off match tonight. 1st leg. I want Deportivo to go up. Got to get through this round. Then another 2 legged final i believe. All the 2nd divison matches have been on Youtube. These are on Premier sports. Just as well we have got it. Mainly for the Pro 14 Rugby.

Fairly routine win for Brazil last night over Bolivia in the opening game, Argentina-Colombia should be a good game later tonight.

D89h5zWX4AMxsDo.jpg

For anyone wanting to see some Lo Celso - he's likely to be starting every Argentina game this Copa America.

Just finished watching the Brazil game, why is it the floodlights in South America always seem about the standard of your average Monday night 5-aside court?

Pretty workmanlike performance.

Last edited:
Belgium have unbelievable quality in their squad but their defence is ageing,, so pace up top is the key.

We really should have that option in our team. Makes such a difference,, especially if they possess a goal threat as well.

On Hazard, watch him. He always seems to be looking at the player he is facing and never the player he is or wants to pass to. Just am amazing watch.

Son & Lucas????

Davinson starts for Colombia. Foyth on the bench for Argentina.

What is up with Argentina's goalkeepers? Surely they have some bigger/better names?

Not the greatest game I have ever seen but I thought the Venezuela Peru game was decent, first half was a bit slow but second was a good watch.
VAR denied Peru two goals but both calls were correct.

From what I hear Giggs completely lacks the goodwill that Speed and Coleman had from supporters and they've pretty much had their knives out from the start. He just isn't that popular amongst Wales fans and the appointment was largely steered by the media rather than a desire from people to have him in the job. He's viewed as a part-time Welshman following his attitude towards playing for the national team. Add in his general dead-eyed lack of charisma and he's someone who is extremely easy to dislike.
Coleman had such a clear plan where everyone knew exactly what their role was. It was like clockwork and it took account of what the team could do and what it couldn't do.
I think Giggs wants a bit more out of the players than they are capable of.

Arg - Col

Lo Celso has showen some good football already
I'm interested in seeing how James does as well.

The pundit on my broadcast discussed him pre match and why he has had a bad year at Bayern but almost always perform for Colombia. He talked about how James is the kind of player that needs responsibility, to be a key part in the system. Making him a bit player demotivates him. Like what happened when Kovac took over Bayern.

Like Coutinho James needs this tournament to find his next club.

I'm interested in seeing how James does as well.

The pundit on my broadcast discussed him pre match and why he has had a bad year at Bayern but almost always perform for Colombia. He talked about how James is the kind of player that needs responsibility, to be a key part in the system. Making him a bit player demotivates him. Like what happened when Kovac took over Bayern.

Like Coutinho James needs this tournament to find his next club.
James for Colombia only gives me good memories!

The only time I gambled was during the world cup in Brazil and half of my earnings were because of James' exceptional form and THAT goal

James for Colombia only gives me good memories!

The only time I gambled was during the world cup in Brazil and half of my earnings were because of James' exceptional form and THAT goal

His first year at Bayern he was GREAT. Made them tick.

I could see him as a Eriksen replacement if Poch wanted him and could make him our key creative force. But I could also see him go off the boil like Eriksen so I am not sure if I would actually like to see it.

Also, this Paredes guy is a big thug. Already took out Muriel and now he is going for Cuadrado.

His first year at Bayern he was GREAT. Made them tick.

I could see him as a Eriksen replacement if Poch wanted him and could make him our key creative force. But I could also see him go off the boil like Eriksen so I am not sure if I would actually like to see it.

Also, this Paredes guy is a big thug. Already took out Muriel and now he is going for Cuadrado.

A flourishing James could be the bargain of the summer almost if Real do a clearout

Not a fan of Paredes either, I once saw an in depth review somebody made just to show how horribly bad he was for PSG the latter part of this season and let me tell you it was a clusterfuck of bad passes and lack of vision

Not a fan of Paredes either, I once saw an in depth review somebody made just to show how horribly bad he was for PSG the latter part of this season and let me tell you it was a clusterfuck of bad passes and lack of vision
Zenit replaced him with Wilmar Barrios (playing for Colombia right now).

And they are probably laughing all the way to the bank. They got the better player.

Zenit replaced him with Wilmar Barrios (playing for Colombia right now).

And they are probably laughing all the way to the bank. They got the better player.
Remember when we're linked with him last summer
Oh well you win some, you lose some

I see Sanchez is making friends already with Lo Celso :pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom