New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did they not do countdown thing for the release of one kit v Real Madrid couple seasons ago? Purple one with silver/grey trim part of the pre season warm ups

giphy.gif
I think they're waiting a BIT longer.... 'cos if they time it right, they can simultaneously release the upcoming season's, along with exclusive photos of Jack Clarke in NEXT season's (2020/21) kit!

Seriously, have you not seen the previous 328 pages?
It is a bit sad really getting excited about a fucking t:shirt with a picture of a cock on it, really we should all get a grip.......oi Levy get a fecking move on I’m wanting one for me holibobs

Im definitely getting old, because none of this kit release stuff bothers me anymore.
Genuinely don’t care.

It’s going to be white, with some blue trim, a red logo a Nike tick and a spurs badge.

Whoopy

Back
Top Bottom