New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

B42B0cj.jpg

Holy fuck......
that is horrible

Are people still moaning about the AIA, we’re stuck with it for another 8 years. No matter how much fans will moan about it. The fact of the matter the club receives £40m PA to pay salaries, buy players, pay off loans. We want to see elite players coming in then we need as much sponsorship/investment possible. No amount of moaning is going to change anything. We still play in lilywhite and navy and the crest is still the cock n ball. We are still Tottenham Hotspur.

Are people still moaning about the AIA, we’re stuck with it for another 8 years. No matter how much fans will moan about it. The fact of the matter the club receives £40m PA to pay salaries, buy players, pay off loans. We want to see elite players coming in then we need as much sponsorship/investment possible. No amount of moaning is going to change anything. We still play in lilywhite and navy and the crest is still the cock n ball. We are still Tottenham Hotspur.
The funny thing is that the new deal honestly makes me less inclined to bitch about the red AIA logo on the home shirt now - at least before there was the possibility we'd be getting someone new in soon. Now we just have to stop wasting our energy getting mad.

Actually makes me more likely to buy the home shirt this season because, AIA aside, it's about as 'perfect' and simple as we'll get from Nike.

£0.05 was not deposited from ENIC into my account for this post.
:levyeyes:

At the risk of having my head bit off again, I won't buy a home shirt for the next eight years, and will be content to get the away one, as long as they're not too lairy. Otherwise a teeshirt or training top. I still don't know why the logo isn't in navy.
I promise I won't moan about this again, it is what it is.

The funny thing is that the new deal honestly makes me less inclined to bitch about the red AIA logo on the home shirt now - at least before there was the possibility we'd be getting someone new in soon. Now we just have to stop wasting our energy getting mad.

Actually makes me more likely to buy the home shirt this season because, AIA aside, it's about as 'perfect' and simple as we'll get from Nike.

£0.05 was not deposited from ENIC into my account for this post.
:levyeyes:

we’ve pretty much had red on our kits since ENIC took over. Thomson, Mansion, AIA. Only briefly did we have Aurasma and HP which didn’t feature red. Even the Autonomy had a red dot. From a sponsors stand point red stands out against the predominantly full white shirt.

At the risk of having my head bit off again, I won't buy a home shirt for the next eight years, and will be content to get the away one, as long as they're not too lairy. Otherwise a teeshirt or training top. I still don't know why the logo isn't in navy.
I promise I won't moan about this again, it is what it is.
There’s some nice gear for ladies in the Tottenham retail you’ll have a decent choice...... :thumbup:

Fucking hell, if this doesn't give Levy a branding erection I don't know what will.
:levywhoa:

So what was the trigger this summer to truly move on again? It actually came when he pulled on the club's new training wear delivered to the staff and players for the coming season.

"When you start a new season, new kit, new everything. Its good because it changes," he explained.

"When you see a picture from the past it always goes quick. Now all is new, new colour and of course new motivation.

Could Audi indeed be a sleeve sponsor with their "e-tron" on our shoulder?

First I thought it was just because of the tournament, but Real Madrid didn't have it on their shoulder :sonhmm:

Could Audi indeed be a sleeve sponsor with their "e-tron" on our shoulder?

First I thought it was just because of the tournament, but Real Madrid didn't have it on their shoulder :sonhmm:
Both Bayern and Fenerbahce had it on their sleeves too, most likely it's because of the tournament. Strange though that Real didn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom