Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I read your posts, I need "hear" them in the correct medium in order to fully understand them.
I went to a Doris Stokes seance once and she was smiling at me so I punched her. You ready for this .....
I always like to strike a happy medium !

Reaches, yet again, for his coat...... :(

Well done ! Longest railway station name in the world. Imagine being a supporter of the local football team and someone in the crowd shouts "Give me an 'L'" :roflmao:
"Give me a G"......................................."G"
"Give me an O"..................................."Fuck off it's 2 o'clock in the bastard morning"

We prepare for this game in 7th position, I wonder where we will be in the league as the team runs onto the pitch Sunday. Need a draw at least but have to go for all three points to try and keep them under pressure defensively. It's not an impossible task if they all get their head's down and concentrate. Just no early cock ups please.
:coys:

We prepare for this game in 7th position, I wonder where we will be in the league as the team runs onto the pitch Sunday. Need a draw at least but have to go for all three points to try and keep them under pressure defensively. It's not an impossible task if they all get their head's down and concentrate. Just no early cock ups please.
:coys:

I don't think our league position is that relevant right now. What matters more is the distance to the top 4 (since this is the only realistic goal we have right now when it comes to the league). This was never going to be an easy game so a win at the bin dippers wasn't in everyone's agenda. The result will not be make or break for Poch, but the way we perform might be.

Back
Top Bottom