Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch has many faults but this one is killing the team right now. Ndombele is just better than Winks and Sissoko. His passing is dynamic and game changing. We don’t have another match for a week. Just play him. Sub Lo Celso in at 60 for Eriksen, who was poor.

Poch ripped the bandaid off in 2014/15. Now we have an infection and Poch doesn’t want to feel the burn and would rather let it fester. It’s just bizarre.
Just start Lo Celso at this point and sub him when he gets tired. He will never get match fit running for ten minutes every match.

Rose was terrible again, can we just commit to Davies?

Sadly.

We are nowhere near at present.

It's the near inevitability of today's outcome that is so painful.

And yet flip it on its head and us against most other Premier League and I would have no such confidence.

The sum of our parts is poor compared to its individual parts in my opinion.
Energy but no synergy :(

Did you also notice when 2 dubious linesman decisions were given Sky showed no replay? They only showed the 2 the lino got right. On one of them they showed Pochettino walking down the touch-line for about 20 seconds rather than a replay.
i know what you are saying, and i hope youre not right, but it really wouldnt surprise me if you are.

Poch has many faults but this one is killing the team right now. Ndombele is just better than Winks and Sissoko. His passing is dynamic and game changing. We don’t have another match for a week. Just play him. Sub Lo Celso in at 60 for Eriksen, who was poor.

Poch ripped the bandaid off in 2014/15. Now we have an infection and Poch doesn’t want to feel the burn and would rather let it fester. It’s just bizarre.

Agree, if a pro footballer cant last 45 mins after a month of training i give up

Well you saw it long before I did

What a fucking waste of a talent

I don’t know how anyone couldn’t see it....just didn’t want to maybe, or a mixture of absolutely believing a player that did what he did for those two seasons couldn’t just disappear.

Sadly, he did, and he’s never coming back under this manager

Sorry, but that was a stonewall penalty, he kicked him in the back of the leg.
No it was not. Aurier was about to boot the ball out and Mané stuck his leg in the way stopping Aurier from kicking the ball. If that was a forward about to shoot and a defenderstuck his leg in front of the kick, would you not give a penalty?

our only options at present for full backs are foyth who is playing pretty well for argentina in that position, aurier gives penaltys free kicks and gets sent off, no.
rose a total nightmare, no
kwp not ready yet, but gets ahead of aurier and rose.
davies yes for now.
sissoko is not great at it, but willing to try, option.
not that good, but its what we have at the moment, and we have to ride the wave for now.

Aurier can sod off. Eriksen can sod off. Rose can do one, too. I'm done with them all.

Poch's strange decision on this starting line up is seriously making me question him. Maybe he really has taken us as far as he can and we need to hit the reset button. BBC reporting him saying "we deserved more". WTF? We did not deserve more. We were under the cosh for 70 minutes in that game. What game was he watching? And why put out those shit players who don't want to be here? And Aurier? He's a liability almost every time he plays. This one is all on Poch.

our only options at present for full backs are foyth who is playing pretty well for argentina in that position, aurier gives penaltys free kicks and gets sent off, no.
rose a total nightmare, no
kwp not ready yet, but gets ahead of aurier and rose.
davies yes for now.
sissoko is not great at it, but willing to try, option.
not that good, but its what we have at the moment, and we have to ride the wave for now.
Davies and Foyth should get 80% of the starts until Sess is ready

No it was not. Aurier was about to boot the ball out and Mané stuck his leg in the way stopping Aurier from kicking the ball. If that was a forward about to shoot and a defenderstuck his leg in front of the kick, would you not give a penalty?
i agree with you, but we were never going to get away with it at anfield.

Sadly.

We are nowhere near at present.

It's the near inevitability of today's outcome that is so painful.

And yet flip it on its head and us against most other Premier League and I would have no such confidence.

The sum of our parts is poor compared to its individual parts in my opinion.
And yet most expected a complete tonking after the team was announced. Notabadperformance. A bit unlucky with some of the second half chances and a with a couple of passengers aboard, it's green shoots for me.

Back
Top Bottom