The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
I think Spam away will be the decider. Levy won’t stomach being behind Brady and the Dildo brothers.
The last games have been "deciders". I'm sick of hearing it. Levy won't sack Poch and Poch won't change. Were in for a long boring season.

The last games have been "deciders". I'm sick of hearing it. Levy won't sack Poch and Poch won't change. Were in for a long boring season.

It looks that way. Levy waiting for someone to come in so he doesn’t foot the compensation.

We stand to lose so much more than £30m by continuing this way. Levy is supposed to be some genius financial master. What do you miss by not being in the Champions League? We got £80m by getting to the final...

The future of Poch is he'll most likely end up going to Man Utd and given the cash to spend as he sees fit.

I will never doubt the quality of Poch. He will get united at their best again and change the whole dynamic of the club, which has spend the past 9 years with no game plan. Just an honest opinion.

The future of Poch is he'll most likely end up going to Man Utd and given the cash to spend as he sees fit.

I will never doubt the quality of Poch. He will get united at their best again and change the whole dynamic of the club, which has spend the past 9 years with no game plan. Just an honest opinion.
You're using Poch's current buzzword 'dynamic' so he'll probably invoice you.... :thumbup:

You act like he has been so hard done by, Spurs fans are not unrealistically demanding. He has been in a situation better than 90 percent of the premier league managers. He is probably one of the worlds best motivators. However how do you think he will suddenly improve on his tactical flaws? How long will it take for United to get a better squad than we had 18 months ago, which still was not enough and Man U won’t accept that.

The problem with people like you is that you think our squad is where it deserves to be in terms of quality and if only the Miracle Worker had another 500M spent we would be higher up the table.

Dybala would also be bedding in for two seasons on our bench so we can spend what you want, but the manager is a clown who’s trying to get sacked.

The level of hate directed by some on here is not one I've seen since Sherwood was in charge.
If rival fans came on here saying the same kind of stuff that I've seen, they'd be accused of trolling and red carded pretty quickly.

The level of hate directed by some on here is not one I've seen since Sherwood was in charge.
If rival fans came on here saying the same kind of stuff that I've seen, they'd be accused of trolling and red carded pretty quickly.
Yep, it’s embarrassing. Shame on the usual suspects.

This is what always happens when a top team enters a sustained period of relegation form. It can only end one way.

The team that annihilated us 7-2 just three weeks ago have already sacked their manager, yet there isn’t a peep in the media about Poch being in danger. When we sacked AVB we were 8 points off 1st place. We sacked Redknapp for finishing 4th and Sherwood for 6th. We are heading for a bottom half finish under Poch. People are having meltdowns because we’ve lurched into a strange alternate dimension where results have become meaningless to the manager’s job security. At any other club he would already have been sacked.

This is what always happens when a top team enters a sustained period of relegation form. It can only end one way.

The team that annihilated us 7-2 just three weeks ago have already sacked their manager, yet there isn’t a peep in the media about Poch being in danger. When we sacked AVB we were 8 points off 1st place. We sacked Redknapp for finishing 4th and Sherwood for 6th. We are heading for a bottom half finish under Poch. People are having meltdowns because we’ve lurched into a strange alternate dimension where results have become meaningless to the manager’s job security. At any other club he would already have been sacked.
Don't agree apart from the other top 5, I think any other club would want a manager who has qualified 4 times in a row for the CL and got to the CL final. I also don't agree that Sherwood, AVB and Harry were sacked purely for results, there were other reasons.

More ppl in the poll think Poch should stay...
:pochwtf:

I mean, what is the plan here? We haven't won away in the league since January. We’ve been shit since then in almost all games except a couple of CL games. This season we’ve been consistently shit, awful. Most of our players have regressed. The tactics are absent. The formation, that diamond alone, is a sackable offense. No one else really uses it, we are showing the world the reason why.

If Poch stays then what is going to happen to turn this around? Do ppl think next week we will magically be the team we used to be again?

I agree, it's really sad to see and also quite depressing. When did we become so self-entitled? When did we transform into Gooners?!

Want him out, then fine. No need to call the man who has lead us to four consecutive Top 4 finishes and a CL Final whilst spending over 1 1/2 at Wembley and not being given the same financial backing as his rivals, a cunt or indulge in a spot of hyperbole calling him the 'worst manager in the world' as some prick stated after yesterday's game.

It's not up to Poch to walk, it's up to Levy to sack him. Have a go at Daniel instead for once.

Don't you all understand - Gerry Francis was shit in the 90's and Poch has won us fuck all - therefore we must keep him at all costs. Even if we are relegated because there is no other manager in the world that could do a better job.

I mean look at Klopp - he lost the CL final and then went on to win it the next year and get their biggest PL points haul in history - so what Poch is doing is inevitable. It's what all GREAT managers do after defeat.

Gerry Francis was shit in the 90's so be grateful for this relegation battle.

If you don't think 6 wins out of 24 games and having no away wins all year is AMAZING go and support a decent club like Sheffield Utd because you're plastic.

Poch is amazing. He has previously won us nothing and if we support him through this period, he will definitely get us back to the hey day of winning nothing.

I agree, it's really sad to see and also quite depressing. When did we become so self-entitled? When did we transform into Gooners?!

Want him out, then fine. No need to call the man who has lead us to four consecutive Top 4 finishes and a CL Final whilst spending over 1 1/2 at Wembley and not being given the same financial backing as his rivals, a cunt or indulge in a spot of hyperbole calling him the 'worst manager in the world' as some prick stated after yesterday's game.

It's not up to Poch to walk, it's up to Levy to sack him. Have a go at Daniel instead for once.

I think the reason people are showing anger towards the manager is more their frustration with his consistent and baffling choices such as starting Eriksen, a player who clearly wants out of the club and has no respect for the club or supporters and yet Poch insists on playing him, it doesn't exactly show respect for the club or supporters.

I also think that because Poch has talked about the Madrid job on numerous occasions, said how he would leave if he won the CL and has generally been very stubborn and been making decisions with his ego rather than what's best for the club which has led to us going backwards it has sort of ruined his legacy to a degree.

I have no bad feeling towards the man himself but he really is doing himself no favours whatsoever, it feels like he is genuinely trying to get the sack and his attitude is sort of coming across as someone who doesn't care anymore which is exactly why people started disliking Eriksen as well.

I agree there isn't any need to call him a cunt, nor is there any need to call Levy a cunt but the reality is, they are both at fault for this, our owners, chairman and manager have all played a part in this happening and they should ALL be held accountable.

Back
Top Bottom