The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
I don’t fucking care if we get fucking relegated. It will make no difference to me. I’ll still support Spurs, I’ll still wear my tiny little silver badge on my coat, and I’ll be ecstatic that blowhard wankers like you have fucked off.

So wait, I am a "blowhard wanker" because I care about the club and want us to be successful but you're a diehard supporter because you don't care if we get relegated?

I am going to support spurs no matter what happens, even if we were a fucking sunday league team but that doesn't mean I want us to be or will just accept mediocrity like you.

Joe, do me a favour and put me on ignore, do us both a favour because you seemingly can't resist picking apart everything I write.

The level of hate directed by some on here is not one I've seen since Sherwood was in charge.
If rival fans came on here saying the same kind of stuff that I've seen, they'd be accused of trolling and red carded pretty quickly.

No difference between the shit aimed at the chairman and some of our players down the years, and as you say, at Sherwood and Redknapp.

But all that’s ok, just not at Poch.

Who fucking cares? Cunts like you have ruined this club and you can’t even see it. Get a life outside of Spurs - in short - grow up. When some genuine tragedy impinges on your life, I do so hope you have the strength to cope with it - because life asks those questions you cosseted tosser.

Telling me to grow up whilst you post like a toddler throwing his toys out of the pram, very rich Joe.

So wait a second, I am a cunt because I want the club to be successful and that means people like me have "ruined" the club? Because seemingly people like you don't give a shit enough to care about what happens because ultimately football is not important right?

And also, me having an opinion on spurs and wanting us to do better means that I should grow up and that I don't have the ability or strength to deal with a real life tragedy?

Joe, if you care so little about football, why are you posting on a football forum with the frequency with which you do, is it just to argue with people? As a matter of fact, why do you even bother watching football if the success of your club means so little to you?

Me having an opinion on spurs and caring about my club doesn't mean I prioritise the importance of it over everything else by the way, it's a game, a hobby but I am passionate about it because I have 30+ years of my life invested into it and frankly, I don't want to see my club go down the shitter again.

Last edited:
Ok enough is enough

Poch has made his position quite clear

He’s saying to Levy
“I dont give a fuck
I’m not walking
I want paying off
Sack me if you dare”!!!!!

Levy should be saying
“You’re sacked now fuck off you fucking fraud”

Take the £30 million or whatever hit, hire a keen young manager like Potter and start again with a clear out of who isn’t good enough or who doesn’t want to play for us

Sick of this shit

Agree with 90% of this, the only place we disagree is on the hiring a young manager bit. I think its time we hired a proven experienced winner; Mourinho, Allegri, Benitez any of those would do me.

Yeah. Don't you plastics, who aren't enjoying a year of no away wins, understand there is LITERALLY NO ONE who could do this job. In the entire world there is NO ONE who could manage this Club on £7m a year.
I mean Poch has WON NOTHING in 6 seasons. Where are we going to find another manager like that???? Can you tell me one person who can come here, to this tiny little unheard of Club, with our shitty training facilities, shitty stadium and useless squad and will be able to WIN NOTHING FOR SIX SEASONS IN A ROW!!???

It's impossible. We can only keep Poch. Forever. Until he dies. Even then, his corpse will be irreplaceable.

Ok so trophies and top 4 aren't important any more?
Not even on the radar at this stage.
We are at ground zero and it would be rather naive to think that a new manager could come in at Christmas and make top 4.

Our targets are very important, but our regression is such that to get there, we need to go back to basics.

It will take at least a year to undo the mess Pochettino is going to leave us in.

Agree with 90% of this, the only place we disagree is on the hiring a young manager bit. I think its time we hired a proven experienced winner; Mourinho, Allegri, Benitez any of those would do me.

The problem with that is

a). They would cost quite a bit

b). They couldn’t work with Levy

We’re not in a position where we can pick and choose, the new stadium and state of the art training facilities notwithstanding

I’m just saying it’s time for us to start acting like a big club if we want to be a big club

Maybe that’s part of the problem with us the fans.

Why would we think we’re big/super club status? Because we finished top 4 for a few years in a row?

Teams like Bayern have been winning trophies for decades.

Maybe we’ve become delusional over the last few years just because we finished top 4 a few years in a row.

The problem with that is

a). They would cost quite a bit

b). They couldn’t work with Levy

We’re not in a position where we can pick and choose, the new stadium and state of the art training facilities notwithstanding

Then I would suggest we stick with Poch, I don't think throwing darts at a board and hoping an Eddie Howe or Graham Potter can step up into such a massive job is worth the risk.
For me that just represents a stone cold punt.

If we can't get a proven winner just what are we trying to achieve?

Then I would suggest we stick with Poch, I don't think throwing darts at a board and hoping an Eddie Howe or Graham Potter can step up into such a massive job is worth the risk.
For me that just represents a stone cold punt.

If we can't get a proven winner just what are we trying to achieve?

They’re both winning more games than we are

Look at the table
It never lies

10 points behind Leicester already

Back
Top Bottom