The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
He could learn English and I think £8 million a year will soothe over any concerns he may have.
Unless he doesn't care I don't see how it would really, having a yes man who can be bought by money would be a disaster really.

Unless he doesn't care I don't see how it would really, having a yes man who can be bought by money would be a disaster really.

Id rather a yes man bought by money who used the players at his disposal than a manager bought by money doing everything in his power to get sacked. For more money.

You think Poch would be here if he was still on his paltry 6M a year?

Leicester are playing great and Maddison (who no one wanted because he slagged us off in a few old tweets) is better than anything we have. How has this happened? I watched Leicester pass Palace to death last night. Forward passes straight through midfield as well. This is the first time I’ve envied Leicester’s football. Probably because ours is so crap. So come on Levy you prevaricating cunt. Sack the useless twat and appoint someone with some ideas. If Brenton can do it at Leicester surely to god someone can do it at Spurs?

Poch has to go for broke Ardiles style if he’s gonna survive - which won’t happen. He’s had long enough to sort this out.

Id rather a yes man bought by money who used the players at his disposal than a manager bought by money doing everything in his power to get sacked. For more money.

You think Poch would be here if he was still on his paltry 6M a year?
If getting to a CL final and 4th place is doing everything in his power to get sacked, then he's not doing a very good job of getting himself sacked.

LOL, I don't spend my entire life insulting other people on a forum because I can't handle differing opinions about football mate so maybe when you talk about personality you should look at that first, you're the one who is always making things personal and getting upset about what people post.
You post like a child. I want Poch gone. He’s lost the ability to motivate and to implement an attacking style with superior players to those we’re losing to, but when I sink to your level, or that cunt Sammy I’ll give up. Which to be honest, I have already. The idea of being flanked by you or him at the ground makes me puke. Chattering Shit-goblin or chin stroking borefest. What a great day out. Just accept that many people think you’re an arsehole.

Last edited:
But you had no expectations of a trophy before he was employed 5 years ago.
But as I said, I expect one from the new manager in two years.
I won’t call for his head for not winning a trophy in two years though just like that’s not the reason I’m calling for Pochs head and didn’t then either.

I mean if you believe that Sheffield Utd and Bournemouth are genuine challengers for a top 4 slot I guess it isn't, but I dont believe they are.
May I respectfully ask if you believe that we are genuine challengers ?. Do you think this current level of performance is just a temporary blip brought about by a serious of unfortunate events and Poch will turn things around very, very soon ?. I'm not taking the piss here, I'm genuinely interested on how you think we have slipped to 11th spot and what needs to be done (by Poch) to remedy the problem.

I won’t call for his head for not winning a trophy in two years though just like that’s not the reason I’m calling for Pochs head and didn’t then either.
Who gives a fuck what you expect? Really, who cares? Join me at supporting Leicester you baldy freak.

May I respectfully ask if you believe that we are genuine challengers ?. Do you think this current level of performance is just a temporary blip brought about by a serious of unfortunate events and Poch will turn things around very, very soon ?. I'm not taking the piss here, I'm genuinely interested on how you think we have slipped to 11th spot and what needs to be done (by Poch) to remedy the problem.
I think I can help you out a bit here:
1) CL final
2) 2018 Window

But you didn't expect a trophy from Redknapp, you even said he overachieved but you don't think a champions league final is over achieving.

Back
Top Bottom