The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
and let me tell you, it's not a great personality trait.
When I start taking personality lessons from you I’ll shoot myself in the face, because as far as I can see you haven’t got one
There are far more important things in my life than Tottenham
No there aren’t - because I’ll tell you why - if there were you wouldn’t spend all day on here doing a fantastic impression of someone who’s whole life depends on some random Argentine you hate, picking players for a football club. I’m sorry, but sort out your house, start thinking about what you’re going to get your kids for Christmas, fix the front gate. Talk to your friends - in short, stop being a boring arsehole, because if you have any of these things you’re going to lose them. Obsessives like you can never see this before it’s too late, and relying on Spurs to keep you sane is madness (see want I did there?). Try maturity on and see how it suits.

Bill Shankly was wrong. People who think football is more important than life or death don’t deserve life and will receive the hammer blow of death - like a massive pressure to the chest, with malevolence behind it when they least expect it. People who happily dismiss this cant will probably live to be a 100.

Take my advice - live to be a hundred. Everyone you know will thank you for it.

Maybe. But he's probably weighing up the compensation, and the likelihood of attracting a manager capable of consistently qualifying for the CL under the structure which he imposes, with the hope that somehow Poch rediscovers his lost magic wand and saves him all the hassle.
I think option 2 will prevail for some time yet.

But most sensible must realise that the magic wand if it ever existed has now gone for good and we will finish bottom half of the table if we carry on like this scrapping with Palace and the Spammers

They’re both winning more games than we are

Look at the table
It never lies

10 points behind Leicester already

No disputing that, but I'm not sure that constitutes enough to guarantee they will step into one of the biggest jobs in the country to try and win trophies and play in the CL season on season.

Surely we should be aiming higher?

So wait, I am a "blowhard wanker" because I care about the club and want us to be successful but you're a diehard supporter because you don't care if we get relegated?
Yes you are. Why should your ‘care’ impact on me? I think your version of support is fucking shit. As is Sammy’s (who is completely embarrassing himself now), You’re a couple of slippery chancers who contradict yourselves every 10 minutes.

They’re both winning more games than we are

Look at the table
It never lies

10 points behind Leicester already
I looked at the table, it says that Bournemouth and Sheffield Utd are only 7 points away from a top 4 slot.
The table does lie.

Not even on the radar at this stage.
We are at ground zero and it would be rather naive to think that a new manager could come in at Christmas and make top 4.

Our targets are very important, but our regression is such that to get there, we need to go back to basics.

It will take at least a year to undo the mess Pochettino is going to leave us in.
So it would be a year or two, before you expect the new man to get top 4 and a trophy?

So it would be a year or two, before you expect the new man to get top 4 and a trophy?

Depends on the situation and whether he has to integrate half a new squad or not?

If the only major replacement is Eriksen and Toby, and he gets the squad playing to the standard they are capable of, then with the new additions of Sessegnon, Lo Celso and Ndombele also coming into their own, I’d absolutely expect top 4 in two years.

A domestic cup would also be something I’d expect within that time, but it would be nothing I’d want the managers head for if he had managed all of the above.

The level of hate directed by some on here is not one I've seen since Sherwood was in charge.
If rival fans came on here saying the same kind of stuff that I've seen, they'd be accused of trolling and red carded pretty quickly.
It's the usual 3-4 jobless melts who spend every waking hour on here posting 100 times a day

Doesn't speak very good English, not going to have large financial backing, will get pissed off working with Levy, I think he'd want to go to bigger a club e.g BM
Weird how you don’t think good managers would come here and they want bigger clubs but you slate the club for signing big players, like they have different ambitions.

Also being the 5th highest paid manager in Europe might tempt him.

When I start taking personality lessons from you I’ll shoot myself in the face, because as far as I can see you haven’t got one

No there aren’t - because I’ll tell you why - if there were you wouldn’t spend all day on here doing a fantastic impression of someone who’s whole life depends on some random Argentine you hate, picking players for a football club. I’m sorry, but sort out your house, start thinking about what you’re going to get your kids for Christmas, fix the front gate. Talk to your friends - in short, stop being a boring arsehole, because if you have any of these things you’re going to lose them. Obsessives like you can never see this before it’s too late, and relying on Spurs to keep you sane is madness (see want I did there?). Try maturity on and see how it suits.

Bill Shankly was wrong. People who think football is more important than life or death don’t deserve life and will receive the hammer blow of death - like a massive pressure to the chest, with malevolence behind it when they least expect it. People who happily dismiss this cant will probably live to be a 100.

Take my advice - live to be a hundred. Everyone you know will thank you for it.

LOL, I don't spend my entire life insulting other people on a forum because I can't handle differing opinions about football mate so maybe when you talk about personality you should look at that first, you're the one who is always making things personal and getting upset about what people post.

Also, you post on here religiously, far more than I do and yet you claim that I have no life outside of football, this projection really isn't a good look for you.

The only reason you are pulling out these insults is because you're personally offended by me wanting Poch gone, that's all this is, you are the one commenting on every single post I make, shouting and screaming into the void of the forum claiming I have no life and that I am going to lose everything because I am obsessed and yet when I put my phone down I don't even think about football, it's the last thing on my mind.

My house is perfectly in order, you can call me boring all you want mate but I know I have a great life and so does my family so you're gonna have to try harder than that.

You're playing this moral highground nonsense trying to make it seem like I have a vendetta against Poch when that simply isn't the case, up until a few months ago I was backing him and would defend him, I simply realise that this is the end and we need someone new and I want our club to do better, you think mediocrity is good, I get it, anybody who wants more is a plastic in your eyes and you're a real fan because you don't give a shit, I get it.

You worry about me living until I am 100 when you spend your entire time arguing with people on the internet because you can't stomach their opinions and then try to play it off like you don't give a shit, nobody is buying what your selling Joe, give it a rest.

Depends on the situation and whether he has to integrate half a new squad or not?

If the only major replacement is Eriksen and Toby, and he gets the squad playing to the standard they are capable of, then with the new additions of Sessegnon, Lo Celso and Ndombele also coming into their own, I’d absolutely expect top 4 in two years.

A domestic cup would also be something I’d expect within that time, but it would be nothing I’d want the managers head for if he had managed all of the above.
Interesting, so the new man gets two years, while Poch who got us top 4 in May and a CL final in June, you want gone now.

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Weird how you don’t think good managers would come here and they want bigger clubs but you slate the club for signing big players, like they have different ambitions.

Also being the 5th highest paid manager in Europe might tempt him.
That's weird to me too, what are you talking about?

Yes you are. Why should your ‘care’ impact on me? I think your version of support is fucking shit. As is Sammy’s (who is completely embarrassing himself now), You’re a couple of slippery chancers who contradict yourselves every 10 minutes.

I haven't contradicted myself at all, show me some evidence of that, I will wait, my post history is open to see so go right head.

Also, my care shouldn't impact on you, like I said, put me on ignore, it's a forum, different opinions, I get it, you think I am a shit supporter, fickle, a Woolwich cunt etc.

I mean, supporting the club for over 30 years and wanting us to keep going forward instead of regressing makes me a shit supporter in your eyes, my version of support is shit to you haha.

Joe, I am going to do myself a favour and put you on ignore because you have nothing to offer to a discussion than insults, it's always the same with posters like you.

Back
Top Bottom