Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the Leicester game and yet I don't see many better players in their team but rather better managed and motivated.
Schmeichel > Gazzaniga
Pereira > Aurier
Soyunchu > Davinson
Evans > Dier
Chilwell > Davies
Ndidi > Sissoko
Tielemans < Ndombele
Perez < Lo Celso
Maddison > Alli
Barnes < Son
Vardy < Kane

Shocking it's come to this, but this is also due to us not even playing our best players or them being injured. Rose, Toby, Jan are our best defenders while we sold Trippier, we don't have a defensive midfielder aside from the crocked Wanyama and Alli hasn't been good for years while Kane's form has been rubbish for months.

Worrying honestly, but at least Lo Celso looks good and Ndombele has done a better job filling Dembele's role, but we need a lot more good signings.

If there's any kind of 'calm take' on this one, I suppose it's worth pointing out that Sheffield United are really good right now. Like, surprisingly good.

And we just did a round trip midweek to Serbia whereas the Blades had a week's rest.

In fairness to Poch, we all wanted him to keep that winning team with only a couple of changes, and he did exactly that. Perhaps it's unfair to then be too harsh when the players looked a bit knackered.

Can't blame him for the team selection but at the end of the day it's clear that something isn't right, this sort of form doesn't just "happen" either he's failing to motivate them or tactically he is failing to find the best way to beat teams.

He has to go mate imo, we are going to end up relegated at this rate and that's really not a joke either, some people laugh at the idea but at this point it's something we need to at least consider as a possibility.

Tottenham beyond sh!t
Dier is a joke. He's a disgrace and not a professional footballer.
Kane looked like a donkey today. Davies Aurier and even son were rubbish.
Pochettino and levy need to be fired yesterday. No clue.
No transfer plans. Letting a bunch of players walk for nothing is no acceptable in this day and age.
Pochettino has never won a thing. He's been given a pass for way too long. He should have been fired months ago.
Levy to busy trying to save a pound or two and never signs the players we really need to get to the next level. Ndombele looks like frank bruno. Signed three cripples at the last minute at the end of the summer window. Total and utter incompetence no excuses.
We really need to off the prick Lewis and get decent ownership. This lot are clueless.
Also looks like trippier was given away. He's missed big time. Look at who we kept instead?

We actually have 25 POINTS IN 24 GAMES. Wake the fuck up mate.
Again, I am not debating how dreadful our form has been. I am pointing out how stupid it is to compare Pochettino’s situation to Kovac’s.
Bayern are a huge club that are used to strolling to their league every season and competing for the Champions League every season. Pochettino is the reason we are, apart from this season obviously, now capable of doing that.
Hence Spurs fans comparing his situation to Kovac’ is just plain stupid. That’s my point.

As shit as we were today, being at the game what ruined it for me was the VAR, day there for 5 minutes not having a clue what is going on, even when we scored I didn’t go mad celebrating as in the back of my head I’m thinking will VAR get involved , football for the fans in the stadiums is turning into a load of shit! Why not just put the replay on the big screens? And why when it’s taking 5 minutes doesn’t the Ref go and look at the screen for himself?
I want to know what’s going on there and then and not having to wait to match of the day to see some line drawn by a fucking blind twat regarding if someone’s finger nail was offside or not

Poch is not going to say we played bad and slate players. He knows we didn't but cannot really say that with how bad things are at the club. He has already said when he leaves the ground and club he will talk If and when he goes he will have a massive pay off also. Realistically how many clubs are waiting for him to be sacked because it would save them 30 odd million to get him away from Tottenham. Never really wanted him to go but it's so painful now it's a battle to not be in the bottom 3

Poch won’t be sacked , this season as long as we stay up he is safe , whether we agree with that or not doesn’t matter as we aren’t the ones making the decisions

After Wednesday I was looking forward to today - within 10 min I was thinking what to have for dinner I’m currently drenched sitting at Euston waiting for a train to brum I’m wondering if I really want to waste time and money to watch this shite

After Wednesday I was looking forward to today - within 10 min I was thinking what to have for dinner I’m currently drenched sitting at Euston waiting for a train to brum I’m wondering if I really want to waste time and money to watch this shite
So go on then , what you having for dinner ? Why not start a poll on your top 3 choices? :angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom