Thank you Poch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

many have read I'm not a Poch supporter,
But a BIG THANKS to poch, he moved us up in terms of what we were to show what we could easier be a top 4 club

Gave the guy stick but he provided some of the greatest moments of my spurs supporting life, that period post Amsterdam I dont think i stopped smiling to the point it was annoying the hell out of my wife.

Thank you Benny from Crossroads.

It was never a fucking penalty!

taking the experience of losing to Juve in the qf(?) after being up one nil... to win the following tight qf and semi.... (not the big prize but small steps)

taking the experience of losing to Juve in the qf(?) after being up one nil... to win the following tight qf and semi.... (not the big prize but small steps)

To be fair, we were the better side vs Juve but had 15 minutes of madness that cost us.

Against City and Ajax we probably deserved to lose but got the other side of the fortune coin.

Not sure it was a case of learning and improving.

I have lost a bit of my love for the club tonight. He got us to the Champions League Final. He made us dream. 2016/17 was the most fun season I had watching Spurs. Was it worth taking a step back for a shiny new stadium for this? Fuck no.

Thank you Poch.

And for football. Seb Staffors says it well: Spurs is now a colder, more cynical place

I don't think any fan doesn't appreciate what Poch has done for us and feel a bit of sadness that he is no longer our manager

But we weren't going back to the "glory days" with him , I really believe it was done but we can still admire and be extremely thankful for all he has done

I don't think any fan doesn't appreciate what Poch has done for us and feel a bit of sadness that he is no longer our manager

But we weren't going back to the "glory days" with him , I really believe it was done but we can still admire and be extremely thankful for all he has done
Most will, though towards the end and by that I mean the start of this season some posters, most will know who they are couldn’t wait to see the back of him and this based on his failure to winning anything! But the bigger picture was of how he had us playing and as what we as supporters were seeing and believing what we could achieve and maybe we were/are a big team and acting like one. Having watched Tottenham in mid to late 90s and early 00s there was no comparison Pochettino was a godsend and will be missed bill nick & burkinshaw he can be mentioned in the same sentence as them and that’s some achievement.

4-1 against Liverpool at Webley 2017. I was there. And one game against City I think in 2016/2017 where we outplayed them in the first half.

Favourite game was the 3-1 victory over Real Madrid.

It was a truly great night topped off by our 'Ole's' around the 70th minute. People were almost laughing as they did it!

A night we truly landed on the European stage.

Agree with all the above.

One thing I'd like to put on record is my utter fucking disgust at some of the reworking of history that's going on, the worst example of which was the comment "His tears at Ajax were for himself".

:pochcmon:

Oh, and any cunt that called him a "fraud".

Back
Top Bottom