Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keep going...(fap fap fap fap)
giphy.gif

Finished?

When Jan showed up for the start of the season with a black eye some random on Facebook suggested that he had been shagging Eriksen's wife and as such Kane had given him the black eye during a locker room fight. This was of course a joke but the internet ran with it.

As late as two days ago the Irish fans sang that Jan was banging his wife towards Eriksen during the Ireland vs Denmark game.
See also David Cameron fucking a dead pig's head and Jo Swinson massacring squirrels with a catapult and any one of Boris Johnson's million lies.

Truth counts for fuck all these days, more's the pity.

When Jan showed up for the start of the season with a black eye some random on Facebook suggested that he had been shagging Eriksen's wife and as such Kane had given him the black eye during a locker room fight. This was of course a joke but the internet ran with it.

As late as two days ago the Irish fans sang that Jan was banging his wife towards Eriksen during the Ireland vs Denmark game.
Internet also said Lamela was injured for a long time because we were hiding that he had a sex change operation. Everyone sort of believed it, and so did I at one point :(

Internet also said Lamela was injured for a long time because we were hiding that he had a sex change operation. Everyone sort of believed it, and so did I at one point :(
Wasn't the rumor at the time that he was in drug rehab? I remember that one making the rounds a lot among the less reputable online sources

See also David Cameron fucking a dead pig's head and Jo Swinson massacring squirrels with a catapult and any one of Boris Johnson's million lies.

Truth counts for fuck all these days, more's the pity.
The David Cameron thing is completely true, actually.
And I've got FactCheckUKCCHQ looking into your claim that Anthony Boris dePfeffel has told a million lies. I thought it was a more like squillion.

Jose has a point to prove , no one can deny he is a world
Class manager and he has inherited some world class players, and when he wins the CL and league within the next 2 seasons I wonder how all those saying they won’t attend matches now he has been appointed will feel?
Kane is our only world class player in my opinion. & you know winning the CL & league is highly unlikely. But I like your optimism.

My chelsea mate was clearly bothered when the news broke. He was the one who informed me in fact but he tried to keep his feelings hidden, talk calmly about it all.

Then I sent him the interview with Spurs tv and he absolutely lost his shit. Said Jose had been a legend but because of the “my club” comment was no longer. He is absolutely triggered by it.
jose-mourinho-laugh.gif
If mourinho fails, should we turn to Wenger just for Woolwich tv & there fans meltdown.

A very different beast we have on our hands now.

2pm is going to reveal such a different kind of press conference.

You just know he is already telling players bits and pieces.

He will lay down a challengr to the players and a threat about their conduct.

He may bristle, charm and smirk in equal measure.

Whereas Pochettino arguably punched above his weight, this will hold no fear for Mourinho. Just a one last chance of PL redemption, not that he will admit it.

If mourinho fails, should we turn to Wenger just for Woolwich tv & there fans meltdown.
considering how petty José can be I do not rule out that if we win a trophy with him he will travel to wherever Wenger's new office for his FIFA/UEFA job is just to stand outside the window with it.

This, from The Times, is very interesting. Mourinho did something similar with Frank Lampard at Chelsea, telling him he would become the best midfielder in the world while Lampard was naked in the shower. It worked, to be fair:

José Mourinho followed his appointment at Tottenham Hotspur by sending Harry Kane a text message pledging that the pair will win trophies together.
Mauricio Pochettino was relieved of his duties on Tuesday night and Mourinho, 56, was confirmed as his successor yesterday morning. One of the new head coach’s most urgent tasks is to persuade Kane, who was close to the Argentinian, to commit his long-term future to the club.
It is understood that shortly after agreeing to take the job, Mourinho sent the England captain a message telling him that he considers Kane the best striker in Europe and assuring him that the team will win some silverware.
Tottenham have been concerned that Kane, 26, may lose patience with the club’s failure to land a major trophy, even though Pochettino guided them to the Champions League in four successive seasons.

Oh god 🤣🤣🤣

Kane is our only world class player in my opinion. & you know winning the CL & league is highly unlikely. But I like your optimism.
Kane and Son, but if poch can unearth the potential in Lucas, dele , GLC, Sanchez , Foyth and Ndombele then we have the making of a title challanging team with a few cleaver additions

Back
Top Bottom