Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The new season of AFTV begins tonight, Season 1 (#WengerOut) was incredible and will be hard to top. Season 2 (#EmeryOut) I felt was just a rehash of the first season, lazy storytelling. Roll on Season 3 aka 'The Road to Relegation'!

The new season of AFTV begins tonight, Season 1 (#WengerOut) was incredible and will be hard to top. Season 2 (#EmeryOut) I felt was just a rehash of the first season, lazy storytelling. Roll on Season 3 aka 'The Road to Relegation'!
You're being harsh on Season 2. The "Europa v Cheslea" episode was top notch :adethumbup:

You're being harsh on Season 2. The "Europa v Cheslea" episode was top notch :adethumbup:
Agreed. Although the decision for the protagonist Emery to develop his own catchphrase was odd, also they killed off the character who looks like a fish with no explanation? Very odd story progression as he was supposedly a key part of season 1 despite only featuring in episodes that rated very poorly.

Agreed. Although the decision for the protagonist Emery to develop his own catchphrase was odd, also they killed off the character who looks like a fish with no explanation? Very odd story progression as he was supposedly a key part of season 1 despite only featuring in episodes that rated very poorly.
The Pirate was one of my favourite characters from season 1, he didn’t die get a black or nothing. He just disappeared

For anybody with some impetus and innovation there’s a series in this. Think of the clucks you’d receive whilst ripping the piss out of them every week

48 hours ago wasn't it all "Poch this, Poch that"?

Bloody weirdos.
They're bandwagoners. It's in the genesis of their fanbase. Before their next game someone will link Simeone or whoever to their job and they'll all talk about how that person will take them to the next level. The funny thing is, they don't realise it. Even their incompetent board has, but they haven't. To contrast this, most of us here at TFC (who I would guess represent all kinds of Tottenham fans) had opinions about José. The ones who didn't like him from thr beginning, still don't like him and don't think that he will take us to the next level, while the rest of us who liked him, now like him even more. We're consistent in our thoughts.

They're bandwagoners. It's in the genesis of their fanbase. Before their next game someone will link Simeone or whoever to their job and they'll all talk about how that person will take them to the next level. The funny thing is, they don't realise it. Even their incompetent board has, but they haven't. To contrast this, most of us here at TFC (who I would guess represent all kinds of Tottenham fans) had opinions about José. The ones who didn't like him from thr beginning, still don't like him and don't think that he will take us to the next level, while the rest of us who liked him, now like him even more. We're consistent in our thoughts.
Agree that they are all cunts.
However, not so sure I agree about the contrast.
I will be totally honest and say I wasn’t in the “Mourinho in” camp at all.
Ive admired what he's achieved in the game, but have found him to be a deeply unpleasant shithouse at times. In fact, I think I was in the “rather shag my granny” camp in his thread at the outset. I thought he was yesterday’s man on top of being an arrogant arsehole.
However, I’ve genuinely warmed to him in the short time he’s been with us. He seems a million miles away from that loathsome, smug cunt I always thought him to be. He’s certainly on a major charm offensive with everyone and he definitely stopped the rot. I really like this new version of Mourinho, & I don’t say that with any hint of bias because he’s our manager.
Both on & off the pitch, he’s been a breath of fresh air so far. Long may it continue.

:mourloopy:

Back
Top Bottom