Man Utd (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright I’ve had a few pints, but I still don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that performance was worse then anything we even saw under poch near the end.

yes games like Brighton had a worse score line, but apart from deles goal we did absolutely nothing all game, it looked like Kane didn’t care.

what the fuck is going on.
You forgot the Bayern game?
edit - your right though we look shit not sure can blame Jose yet will take a while for the players to adjust

Very very frustrating. I won't say we were poor as such. I think our formation proved to not work. The first half we were losing the game in the midfield.

I don't know if it's me being bitter but I didn't feel United were good.

Again, I felt we got it tactically wrong rather than it being a performance of that makes sense

Just going to add one more thing.

Despite us being utterly dollop and deserving nothing where the fuck have they pulled 4 minutes of injury time from?
It was 2 and a half minutes just for the penalty decision and delay, add in 6 subs, Lindgard going down with cramp, the ref making a big show of running over to Young to tell him off for time wasting, and De Gea wasting time on every goal kick.

As I said we deserved nothing, but I'm sick of this bullshit time keeping. Should have been 6-7 minutes at least

We are gonna finish about 25 points behind Leicester

The downgrade to this team in such a short space of time is heartbreaking

Alright I’ve had a few pints, but I still don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that performance was worse then anything we even saw under poch near the end.

yes games like Brighton had a worse score line, but apart from deles goal we did absolutely nothing all game, it looked like Kane didn’t care.

what the fuck is going on.

disagree on Kane. He was working hard. Defended deep a few times. He tracked back to the mid field to make things happen.

we need Lo Celso or Ndombele to start.

I get that Mourinho has to work with what he has inherited but for the love of Christ why give Lo Celso only 5 mins and keep bringing on Eriksen.

He couldnt look less bothered if he tried.

Fucking cunts, That Mctominy I wil smash the cunts head in!, Winding up our keeper, Fucking smash that cunts head in! , Yes we was poor first half but then that penalty I admit that's harsh!!! fucking united cunts! I am so angry at Mctominy winding up our keeper want to just cut the cunts head off

You’ll piss off Cretinous Goat posting things like that!!

Back
Top Bottom