Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been a difficult day for me
Issues with IGMP Multicast signalling, saw Piers Morgan say something I agreed with and then was stuck with watching The goons play Brighton.
BONUS
They got dicked by Brighton!

Cheered my day up

We're here to help.... :dierpochhug:

Woolwich manager job.......
215-CCCF6-87-A2-40-ED-89-EA-B530-C208-AC4-A.gif

Is it just me that thinks Ozil is the most overrated player they’ve had in years? They talk about him like he’s prime Zidane.

I don’t get the hype from Woolwich fans. To be fair to Emery, he dropped him regularly because he’s lazy and completely not interested in competing. Emery tried to start a revolution of sorts but you never get time there now with DT and the like calling you to be sacked every weekend.

Shows how far apart the clubs are. Mourinho comes in space of 12 hours.
Woolwich let Emery go and then start the search. Like they didnt realise until yesterday that they may need a new manager.

Our board are infinitley better than theirs. Fuck em.

They are not that stupid! They had Mourinho lined up, its just that Levy is smarter?

Back
Top Bottom