Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Interviewing managers from today. Allegedly not considering anyone for whom they might have to pay compensation.

Marco Silva's available.....
Basically they need to go bollocks in for Allegri or Benitez, Allegri has already fucked them off though hasn’t he

I think it’ll be Benitez, but even he must be having doubts

Is it just me that thinks Ozil is the most overrated player they’ve had in years? They talk about him like he’s prime Zidane.

I don’t get the hype from Woolwich fans. To be fair to Emery, he dropped him regularly because he’s lazy and completely not interested in competing. Emery tried to start a revolution of sorts but you never get time there now with DT and the like calling you to be sacked every weekend.
The day they signed him was the day they dipped. Their fans ran in the streets on deadline day thinking they have signed the greatest player on planet earth.

I've never seen him play well in a game for them, by that I mean dominate a midfield, own it, have the oppo on the back foot because they can't handle him. I've been force-fed the compilation vids (all 2min long taken from 20 games and 5 replays per no-look pass) as some kind of propaganda marketing machine, all it's done to me is provide proof that he was actually playing that day and wasn't dropped, such is his lack of presence.

But all that said and done, from a Spurs fan, I think he's been their greatest signing. Thank you Wenger for this gift you have given us.

Basically they need to go bollocks in for Allegri or Benitez, Allegri has already fucked them off though hasn’t he

I think it’ll be Benitez, but even he must be having doubts
Well, if the press is right, surely Benitez means compensation. In which case,if they are that short of cash, will they be willing to pay his or Allegri's wages?

Whatever criticisms people have of Levy, on this occasion, once the trigger was pulled he was out of the blocks like a doped up American sprinter and got his man in quickly. They ain't doing that. If they wanted allegri, they could have already got him.

Last edited:
Only just realised that they had a match yesterday. Didn't even bother checking for results yesterday evening, as I just assumed without the Europa League, there wouldn't be any Thursday night football.

So, Ha. Hahahahaa.

:mourthumb:

Is it just me that thinks Ozil is the most overrated player they’ve had in years? They talk about him like he’s prime Zidane.

I don’t get the hype from Woolwich fans. To be fair to Emery, he dropped him regularly because he’s lazy and completely not interested in competing. Emery tried to start a revolution of sorts but you never get time there now with DT and the like calling you to be sacked every weekend.
Which is why, even if Poch would become their manager (I don't think he will anyway), he wouldn't do well there imo. Woolwich's team is made of some arrogant, lazy bunch of twats and most of them are around 30 years old. Do you think they will stand Poch and his brutal training regime? Do you think fans will all be happy to wait for 2-3 years while Poch rebuilds their team? No, they will jump on his back the moment results turn sour.

In contrast, I think Poch would suit Man Utd's team better because you have a younger squad and the players will be more willing to learn and do exactly as the manager asks them to do.

Back
Top Bottom