What do you expect for the rest of the season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quick questin Bazali Bazali How do we get rid of the yellow card?

You don’t

Check your settings and look at the alerts and under warnings it should tell you how long it will last
But until it goes you’re at risk of getting a red if you get more votes
I think another five would trigger it

Don’t upset Moody (spursdem) or he will ensure that you do with his gang of Multis!
Good luck

I don't expect our game to click this season with free-flowing football and loads of goals. This is Mourinho after all. What I've seen hints of over the last few games is that we're getting more compact and solid in defence. If we weed out individual errors (brainfarts from Aurier and Sanchez), this is looking real promising when going to final stages of CL and FA Cup.

Some of the targets people have on here feel a bit arbitrary to me. 4th is great, but if Chelski go on a tear up until the end of the season winning 90% of their games I don’t see how we can say missing out on too 4 is a disappointment. The damage was done early.

Similarly in the CL, draws will play a massive part. My expectations of beating Valencia in a QF would be much higher than Barca for example.

What I’d like to see is up picking up points in the league and not “giving away” top 4. Progressing past Saints and Norwich in the FA Cup and beating Leipzig (tough ask) in the CL.

Some progression in terms of team identity as well as the beginnings of an established CM partnership would be great too.

Some of the targets people have on here feel a bit arbitrary to me. 4th is great, but if Chelski go on a tear up until the end of the season winning 90% of their games I don’t see how we can say missing out on too 4 is a disappointment. The damage was done early.

Similarly in the CL, draws will play a massive part. My expectations of beating Valencia in a QF would be much higher than Barca for example.

What I’d like to see is up picking up points in the league and not “giving away” top 4. Progressing past Saints and Norwich in the FA Cup and beating Leipzig (tough ask) in the CL.

Some progression in terms of team identity as well as the beginnings of an established CM partnership would be great too.

I think the Chavs are on a downward spiral I’m pleased to say
More worried about Wolves

I think the Chavs are on a downward spiral I’m pleased to say
More worried about Wolves

It looks that way. They haven’t been playing that badly though, it’s been more a case of not taking their chances. Abraham finds his shooting boots again and it could change.

I agree though, their confidence looks shaken right now.

It looks that way. They haven’t been playing that badly though, it’s been more a case of not taking their chances. Abraham finds his shooting boots again and it could change.

I agree though, their confidence looks shaken right now.

Fat Frank doesn’t look very happy either
He’ll be gone in the Summer

4th attainable but far from a guarantee.

Decent run in FA. Lucky to get to next round in CL.

Out of all that, what I'm most looking forward to having a clear identity and direction. (As well as what looks to be a renewed energy about the squad)

Don’t upset Moody (spursdem) or he will ensure that you do with his gang of Multis!
Good luck
Is there any situation in which you won't bring me up?

I know being unemployed means you're alone with your thoughts.

But do try to think of something other than me. You've not got much time left y'see.

Is there any situation in which you won't bring me up?

I know being unemployment means you're alone with your thoughts.

But do try to think of something other than me. You've not got much time left y'see.

Being unemployment???

Eh?

Being unemployment???

Eh?
Corrected. I know how a single word means you can't understand much else.

Point holds. Try not think about me for a day.

See how it takes you.

It'll be tough, but you can do it!

giphy.gif

Cheerleaders will be here any minute.

Ah, here you are...

...thoughts on the City game, bud?
Fantastic win. And fantastic atmosphere too.

Thought we rode our luck a fair bit. 18 shots to 3 tells a story, and if we're honest about it City missed a hatfull.
Sending off changed the game and the fact we managed to score within a few minutes of the red card was crucial.

Hugo MotM

All in a brilliant day out and a great, if somewhat fortunate 3 points.

Back
Top Bottom