FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Frankly I would prefer trophies over CL football anyday mate but yeah, I agree with you, it's true, although I would rather us gamble and try to reach for the top, sadly I don't think ENIC are capable of making us that side because they have no intention on spending money and that is what modern football is about, our owners don't seem to think so but they are happy to take part in the market if it makes them money, that much is clear.

ENIC have made a huge fuck up, should have spent when money needed spending years ago, instead they were too interested in making this entertainment venue for the NFL and concerts their focus and look what's happened.
We will never reach the top unfortunately. We should be realistic when it comes to what we are capable of achieving. We had it quite good for a while, but those days are gone. It’s a shame.

I can't believe some idiots coming on talkshite and saying Jose is poison, what has he done to deserve this?! Not fair at all.
Jose is trying his best, he is not a bad manager.
Why fans didn't say Poch is poison when we lost to Dorchester in the Caraboa cup few months ago?

Thank fuck we don’t have another FA Cup game, so the stupid cunt next to me can stay in the Paxton. He moaned that I spoke about being at away games, then also moaned that I dared sing some songs loudly. Him and his son didn’t sing a single song, in the south stand. I made sure I clapped extra loud and sang extra loud after our altercation.

He can go fuck himself, stupid prick.
There were plenty of moaning cunts in the South Stand...
A few left BEFORE extra time (I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure they had a train to catch back to whatever Plastic Fan rural province they live in!!

For me, the game was gone with whatever the fuck that was pre-match! A glorified School disco DJ "banging out some Choons" and telling US to wave our scarves ... (and then tweet about it on InstaTwat)

No, sorry, football support doesn't work like that..... atmosphere isn't generated by some Tim Westwood wannabee with headphones and a mic.

Jesus, the game's truly gone...

"There used to be a football club over there"

We will never reach the top unfortunately. We should be realistic when it comes to what we are capable of achieving. We had it quite good for a while, but those days are gone. It’s a shame.

Under ENIC, I agree mate completely. Under new owners, who knows? We have to stand up as supporters and force these fucking bloodsuckers out before it's too late. They are turning this club into a fucking butlins entertainment night.

I want to see us win something before I die of Corona virus.

Who do you think would win in a penalty shootout Spurs vs England?
No! I can't let this bullshit stand. Didn't you know that England are good at penalties now? Ever since Pickford and Sir Kane led us to the promised land of a WC third-place play-off, we've been sorted right out.

In fact, we've even won another shootout since then, in the Nations League finals, without even needing Kane!

I can't believe some idiots coming on talkshite and saying Jose is poison, what has he done to deserve this?! Not fair at all.
Jose is trying his best, he is not a bad manager.
Why fans didn't say Poch is poison when we lost to Dorchester in the Caraboa cup few months ago?
He’s shit. Yesterday’s man. What he’s done to deserve this is going out of the cup to fucking Norwich at home.

'Cos it was COLCHESTER.... show some respect to a lower league club... or are you above all that?

I assume you misnamed them deliberately, to prove how lowly and worthless they are.... but we lost to them, so That proves your snobbery... we can't afford to look down on ANYONE right now!

...you can't pretend to not know their name... or maybe you genuinely didn't know the difference between COLCHESTER and DORCHESTER, and need educating??

A few left BEFORE extra time (I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure they had a train to catch back to whatever Plastic Fan rural province they live in!!

For me, the game was gone with whatever the fuck that was pre-match! A glorified School disco DJ "banging out some Choons" and telling US to wave our scarves ... (and then tweet about it on InstaTwat)

No, sorry, football support doesn't work like that..... atmosphere isn't generated by some Tim Westwood wannabee with headphones and a mic.

TBF I do like a moan, but also get behind the team very loudly!

Saw that we had some dickhead DJ before the game, so finished my pint before getting to my seat. I watched 3/4s of an NFL game once at Wembley, and the DJ pissed me off so much I left before the last 1/4.

Why do we need a DJ before the game?!

Perhaps. But I suspect him to be sufficiently egotistical and competitive to want a squad of players he likes, to try and win.

I don't trust him further than I could throw him, but I think, in this instance, he has a valid point.
Oh I’m sure he would love a better squad, and of course he has a valid point, as did Pochettino when he also spoke along very similar lines albeit in a much more subtle manner.
But the constant whining from Mourinho to the press is not through having the clubs best interests at heart, it’s merely to save his own face, as always is the case with him.

I hated the 'music' that was playing before the game and the 'make some noise' bollocks.

The two STs in front of us (south stand) come up all the way from Devon or Somerset. They are there most games to be fair to them but they drive all that way to sit down in their seats in total silence (and eat cake obviously).

Why would you fucking bother.

Celerity? Yeah, you know, the same amount of syllables as in your first sentence. Is that what threw ya? Hint: like a grade-schooler look to the context to help you...then surprise us all by responding with "twat". We're on tenterhooks over here Baz.

Twat

Happy now?

F**k off bellend. If they look and have half a brain they will see I posted some information from scientist who show that a diet with 5% Blueberry significantly hinders cancer growth, you are the only imbecile getting narky about it over and over and over.

Grow up baby
By studying human cervical cancer cell lines, a team of researchers discovered that adding blueberry extract to radiation therapy can significantly improve treatment efficacy.

Lead study author Dr. Yujiang Fang, who works in the School of Medicine at the University of Missouri-Columbia, and colleagues recently reported their results in Pathology and Oncology Research.

According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), around 12,820 new cases of cervical cancer will be diagnosed in the United States this year, and more than 4,200 women are expected to die from the disease.

Radiation therapy remains a primary treatment for cervical cancer. It involves using high-energy radiation to destroy cancer cells.

“For some cancers, such as late stage cervical cancer, radiation is a good treatment option,” says Dr. Fang. “However, collateral damage to healthy cells always occurs.”

For their study, the researchers set out to determine whether or not blueberry extract could be used as a radiosensitizer, which is a compound that makes cancer cells more vulnerable to radiation therapy.

I hated the 'music' that was playing before the game and the 'make some noise' bollocks.

The two STs in front of us (south stand) come up all the way from Devon or Somerset. They are there most games to be fair to them but they drive all that way to sit down in their seats in total silence (and eat cake obviously).

Why would you fucking bother.

Not sure, what type of cake?

Back
Top Bottom