Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The worst thing about this painful episode of watching Klopp have his arse handed to him at Anfield was the commentary.

From the 80th minute nearly every second sentence was clearly scripted and rehearsed to be some sort of soundbite for the ads going forward.

"the stage is set for one of the most daring and courageous comebacks in the history of sports. *ten second pause for effect* Are we about to see history made before our very eyes?"

Nope. They got fucked by mini-Kramer.

as12.jpg

So with all the attacking being done by Liverpool, and NOT being able to score all those chances....did....did they bottle it?
Fuck no. It's down to Atletico and their swarthy foreign ways, trying to get through, despite it being a special KKKlanfield night. The sooner the likes of Atletico, Spurs, Ajax, Citeh &PSG are out of the champions league so proper clubs only can take part the better

The PL is as average as fcuk.

I really do not and have never thought at any time that Liverpool were this great side as opposed to being a side on a great run.

Klopp is a superb manager but no way is their current team in the top 5 best PL sides of all time. Absolutely nowhere near.

Now they have the PL to secure in a season which will be remembered for anything but football. And then they will get caught.

Got to laugh amidst our sea of tears.

I really do not and have never thought at any time that Liverpool were this great side as opposed to being a side on a great run.

Hate to say it, but they really are VERY good. The way they work to win the ball back is immense, and their passing and movement is great. Other sides really have dropped off, but this Liverpool side is playing really well.
Still hate the cunts, of course.

Hate to say it, but they really are VERY good. The way they work to win the ball back is immense, and their passing and movement is great. Other sides really have dropped off, but this Liverpool side is playing really well.
Still hate the cunts, of course.

And they will win the PL but other teams will catch up.

I do not doubt their quality but question how good it is on the wider comparison.

Put this way I will be staggered if they have not already peaked in the same way we did about 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Steve Nicol when the Dippers lose:
They lost because Alisson was injured.

Steve Nicol when Tottenham lose with Kane, Son, Bergwijn, Sissoko out:
It's all José's fault. He's shite. He himself should play up top if he has no strikers!!
Beat me to it. Went on the YouTube to see if BT sports were going to put their “studio analysis” up like they did against us. Quelle Surprise that would be a no. No chance to see that twit Owen et al cry their eyes out. Went on the ESPN and there’s Stevie Nicol giving it large about Adrian and how if Alisson had been there they would have gone through. It’s like Alice in fucking Wonderland believing two contrary things before breakfast

LOL dippers beaten by old man Costa, Tripps and co, this is the highlight of the season so far. A shame we aren't still in it but I do hope Atletico go on to win it.

Back
Top Bottom