Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

If they put it to a vote amongst the clubs it'll get voided because so many could still get relegated and then there's the likes of us struggling to make their goal of top 4.

If they put it to a vote amongst the clubs it'll get voided because so many could still get relegated and then there's the likes of us struggling to make their goal of top 4.

Good point. Likelihood is only Liverpool, Leicester, Chelsea, Man Utd, Wolves and Sheffield Utd would vote against voiding it.

Would the PL try to keep it going just so the dippers could get the mathematical winning point? Wouldn't put it past them.

Not sure where that leaves the Euro and relegation positions. I can only see the whole thing being voided, hit reset and go again next Season where we started this one. It can be the only fair way of doing it. Even playing behind closed doors is unfair for the home team.

Good point. Likelihood is only Liverpool, Leicester, Chelsea, Man Utd, Wolves and Sheffield Utd would vote against voiding it.
No mate, like us most clubs would vote to fuck over the Dippers even if they lost out ... we all hate them every time I think about them in tears it makes me smile ... void the season 19 YES - 1 NO now that's funny.

“Going to the game on Saturday, every fan I spoke to said exactly the same — winning it behind closed doors is our worst fear. It’s what everyone is talking about,” Joe Blott, chair of Liverpool supporters’ union, told The Athletic.

“After such a long wait and after such an incredible season, that would be very sad. It’s a moment in history everyone wants to be there for. We just hope it won’t come to that.”

Don't worry mate it won't .... because you ain't winning nothing ....

3000 covid19 cases in Spain ... half of those in Madrid

2800 Atletico fans travelled to Liverpool

seems they might not have just fucked the dippers on the pitch

shame

Have some decency....

Not all scousers are Liverpool fans. ;o]

Last edited:
Love this post on RAWK:

"If the PL clubs somehow agree to voiding the season, they should be made to pay every single penny they have earned from TV back to the broadcasters, receive no prize money from the PL, and refund every single fucking ticket sale to match-going fans. And every player's contract should be extended for a full year (in effect giving them a year's pay for nothing). I would happily see half the league go bust - and the likes of Villa, Spurs, Woolwich, West Ham would be in massive trouble if this happened.

I'll be honest, if it ends up coming to that I'll be done with football. Deleting twitter, removing favourites from browser, cancelling Sky/BT, putting all my Liverpool gear into deep storage - the works. I'd happily take a week on a fucking ventilator now to get this title done."

Even if the season does play out, this will always be remembered as the year everything went to shit because of the coronavirus. No one outside of Liverpool with remember them winning the league.

:dembelelol:

I'd like to ask some of these hysterical scousers: If is takes voiding your 'title' in order to save the lives of some of the most vulnerable in society are you willing to sacrifice it?

I can hear the responses now: "Well they're old anyway and death is near, we've been waiting 30 years..."
"Why should we suffer for the sake of a few thousand?" "I don't care about mathematics, we should be given the title" etc, etc,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom