Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love this post on RAWK:

"If the PL clubs somehow agree to voiding the season, they should be made to pay every single penny they have earned from TV back to the broadcasters, receive no prize money from the PL, and refund every single fucking ticket sale to match-going fans. And every player's contract should be extended for a full year (in effect giving them a year's pay for nothing). I would happily see half the league go bust - and the likes of Villa, Spurs, Woolwich, West Ham would be in massive trouble if this happened.

I'll be honest, if it ends up coming to that I'll be done with football. Deleting twitter, removing favourites from browser, cancelling Sky/BT, putting all my Liverpool gear into deep storage - the works. I'd happily take a week on a fucking ventilator now to get this title done."

what an absolute prick that guy is. I’m assuming there’s hundreds on there like him saying the same thing.

Love this post on RAWK:

"If the PL clubs somehow agree to voiding the season, they should be made to pay every single penny they have earned from TV back to the broadcasters, receive no prize money from the PL, and refund every single fucking ticket sale to match-going fans. And every player's contract should be extended for a full year (in effect giving them a year's pay for nothing). I would happily see half the league go bust - and the likes of Villa, Spurs, Woolwich, West Ham would be in massive trouble if this happened.

I'll be honest, if it ends up coming to that I'll be done with football. Deleting twitter, removing favourites from browser, cancelling Sky/BT, putting all my Liverpool gear into deep storage - the works. I'd happily take a week on a fucking ventilator now to get this title done."

That sweet, sweet bitterness. haha

Funny thing is for Utd, City, Chavs; being multiple title winners it would be, relatively speaking, like water off a ducks back.....

"This is Liverpool.... This means more" :sonpoint:

RAWK is something else today.

I'm seriously going to consider wasting my energy of something else other than football if they decide to null and void the season. It'll just be too much to take. Two football disasters(Heysel & Hillsborough). Beaten to the title 3 times in the cruellest possible ways(Woolwich 89, 2014 and the Gerrard slip & finishing on 97 points but still missing out on the title by a point last season). This would top it off though. Running away with the title with a 25 point lead, only to be denied the chance to win our first title in 30 years by a fucking virus. Fuck off!!!

To be fair they deserve it, but the fact that it's them and that it would absolutely kill them if the season got cancelled would be the best thing to ever happen to football. Let's hope 14 clubs are willing to void the season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom