Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What should happen is end the season now and award all league leaders with respective trophy promote and relegate those in relevant position. Way I see it nothing much would change anyway in PL. LFC would still win with the lead they have (to deny them that would be just so wrong) and we wouldn't qualify for Europe.
no integrity in the competition if they do that. they either finish the season, or abandon it.

RAWK is something else today.

I'm seriously going to consider wasting my energy of something else other than football if they decide to null and void the season. It'll just be too much to take. Two football disasters(Heysel & Hillsborough). Beaten to the title 3 times in the cruellest possible ways(Woolwich 89, 2014 and the Gerrard slip & finishing on 97 points but still missing out on the title by a point last season). This would top it off though. Running away with the title with a 25 point lead, only to be denied the chance to win our first title in 30 years by a fucking virus. Fuck off!!!

The Gerard slip? What was that then? I can't remember. Oh no wait, I can

Pool fans don’t seem to realize that they will wear this like an anchor on their neck until they win a legitimate title. No one will recognize a title given to them by a bunch of billionaires in a boardroom.

Pool fans don’t seem to realize that they will wear this like an anchor on their neck until they win a legitimate title. No one will recognize a title given to them by a bunch of billionaires in a boardroom.
No way will even the boardroom idiots just give them the title. Too many ramifications. Either this season somehow gets played out, or the more likeĺy in my view, is just abandoned and voided

In rather poor form lately too. If the Prem try to get cute by squeezing out another week to try and get them across the line I wouldn't be surprised if they bottle it.

But I'm sure the Prem don't give a fuck. 20 minutes before Arteta came out to say he has the bug, they were tweeting that games were going ahead as planned and crowds welcome.

What should happen is end the season now and award all league leaders with respective trophy promote and relegate those in relevant position. Way I see it nothing much would change anyway in PL. LFC would still win with the lead they have (to deny them that would be just so wrong) and we wouldn't qualify for Europe.

But in reality, what really should happen is - End the league now, no one wins, no one loses, start next season the same as we started this season.
The reason being, that is the most sensible thing to do, plus it would totally piss off the whole of Devon, Cornwall, Suffolk, Kent, West London, Shropshire, Hampshire, Wales, Northern Ireland, Warwickshire and any other county/country you horrible, despicable, rancid, pieces of shit reside.

This is going to end as THE single most funny event to hit the sporting world. You lot think you got stick when that detestable Twat Gerrard fucked over after saying “ this doesn’t slip”,.. Well think again, you will NEVER live this down.
Coronavirus won’t be remembered for fucking the economy or anything else, it will be remembered for destroying Liverpool and all its shitbag fans.
The laughing will never stop..

You have a good day..

Relegate Bournemouth on goal difference with 9 games left to play. Can’t see it happening.

They have to finish the season. Nothing else makes sense. Blow out league cup pre season tours etc. That makes time.
No winter break abroad. Have 5 days in cleethorpes. Get some fresh air. And Tea cakes.

Worse come to the worse play the kids. Although wonder how they would feel if they ended up having to play under 18s as first team players become unavailable.

They have to finish the season. Nothing else makes sense. Blow out league cup pre season tours etc. That makes time.
No winter break abroad. Have 5 days in cleethorpes. Get some fresh air. And Tea cakes.

Worse come to the worse play the kids. Although wonder how they would feel if they ended up having to play under 18s as first team players become unavailable.
The postponement is to 3 April, which is when the science says things will be really going tits up in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom