Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What should happen is end the season now and award all league leaders with respective trophy promote and relegate those in relevant position. Way I see it nothing much would change anyway in PL. LFC would still win with the lead they have (to deny them that would be just so wrong) and we wouldn't qualify for Europe.

:mourpointlaugh:

The latest Torygraph article: Liverpool set to be given title amid coronavirus fears.

Utter bollocks. Not a quote in sight. "There would be little appetite in denying them the title given the gap"... what utter nonsense. State of sports journalism.

Last edited:
YouTriedTrophy-Etsy-300x300.jpg

Shit just realised if league is voided and rebooted as was, could mean scum in CL given City's possible ban.

Still worth it to see Dippers suffer?
City’s ban will take ages to sort out. Court cases appeals etc. That is the last thing UEFA will be thinking about. Probably won’t even get round to it until next year.

I just don’t see how Liverpool can be warded the league when mathematically they haven’t won it yet.
As for this results predictor working out the average , that’s just madness.

Even if all the pl league teams agreed to award Liverpool the league , they would still have to have * season incomplete * next to their name .Would they really want that ? Everyone knowing that they didnt mathematically win it.
And if they do that , they have to do it for Leeds.
Then that has the knock on affect for relegation aswell.

only way is to cancel the season and call it null and void. Chalk it upto experience.
Some teams won’t be happy , but as my old gran use to say.... tough titty !!

Ah, these bloody fools. Nobody in their right mind has denied they are the best team and deserve to win the title. However, they still haven't won it and the whole country isn't going to bend over backwards to give it to them when more important shit is going on.

Back
Top Bottom