POCH BACK

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you now trade Poch for Mourinho

• Take Poch back

Votes: 72 45.9%
  • Keep faith with Mourinho

Votes: 85 54.1%

• Total voters
Or slimey bottling cunts like you that would rather back a profit driven CEO who you agree has presided over 20 years of failure, than the manager who took your team to new heights and wanted to see ambition that matched his own.

I'll give you another go. 20 years of failure that, in your own words, should not be acceptable.

Who has been the constant at the club for the duration?

tenor.gif

Who is this manager that took us to new heights and tell us what he won before he slunk off to collect his pay check?

Who is this manager that took us to new heights and tell us what he won before he slunk off to collect his pay check?
The man who took a team to 4 successive champions league finishes on a much smaller budget than the clubs he usurped.

The man who took a team to its first Champions League final in its history on the back of 2 successive transfer windows with less investment on new players than Accrington Stanley.

I'll give you a clue.

he's magic you know mauricio pochettino - Google Search

Now I've answered you. Maybe you can answer the question forum bottler SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs has been running away from.

Who / What has been the constant at THFC for the duration of the 2 most barren decades in the clubs history?

A one word answer will suffice

The man who took a team to 4 successive champions league finishes on a much smaller budget than the clubs he usurped.

The man who took a team to its first Champions League final in its history on the back of 2 successive transfer windows with less investment on new players than Accrington Stanley.

I'll give you a clue.

he's magic you know mauricio pochettino - Google Search

Now I've answered you. Maybe you can answer the question forum bottler SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs has been running away from.

Who / What has been the constant at THFC for the duration of the 2 most barren decades in the clubs history?

A one word answer will suffice

Bagel

Now you tell what your esteemed manager has ever won

Then tell me why he fucked over the morale of the whole team by threatening to leave just prior to the most important game in the club’s history

As many words as you like

But you implied it by saying that we haven’t improved under José

We have

If Poch had stayed we’d be like the Spammers
Taking aside the debate as to whether Pochettino should have left, the idea being peddled that we have improved under Mourinho in any way shape or form is absolute horse dung.

Bagel

Now you tell what your esteemed manager has ever won

Then tell me why he fucked over the morale of the whole team by threatening to leave just prior to the most important game in the club’s history

As many words as you like
So, like so many others, you can't bring yourself to mention the L word.

Bottler like the rest..

The esteemed manager is Mauricio Pocchetino. Who, somehow, miraculously took the club to the most important game in its history .
Took a ENIC club to new heights no other manager has come close to, and as Jose Mourinho is finding out, unlikely to again.....

Remember the song we all used to sing mate. Please don't insult me by denying you raucously joined in.

He's magic you know, M............. P.............

Taking aside the debate as to whether Pochettino should have left, the idea being peddled that we have improved under Mourinho in any way shape or form is absolute horse dung.

You think Mourinho has had enough time?

When did you decide Poch was a hero, after 5 games, 5 months or 5 years?

John Thomas John Thomas I love that you call me the bottler while you keep side stepping the issue that your hero Poch turned down Coutinho, which according to you is impossible as Levy ALWAYS has the final say?!

Who else did Poch turn down I wonder.

Answer that.
JohnH, what evidence have you got that Pochettino turned down Coutinho apart from an article in the Bog Roll, erm, I mean Daily Mirror?

John Thomas John Thomas I love that you call me the bottler while you keep side stepping the issue that your hero Poch turned down Coutinho, which according to you is impossible as Levy ALWAYS has the final say?!

Who else did Poch turn down I wonder.
Answer that.
Ha ha ha

So it's now Pochettino's fault that we didn't sign world class players

Just like it's Jose's fault we didn't sign a striker in January

And my fault we've won fuck all and accepted failure (your words) for 2 decades.

You're the ultimate fucking bottler pal. Running away like a little girl every time I challenged you to confirm the £100 charity bet I laid down.
Made worse by the fact I paid up on our previous stadium bet. :mourpointlaugh:

The ultimate fucking bottle job

Ha ha ha

So it's now Pochettino's fault that we didn't sign world class players

Just like it's Jose's fault we didn't sign a striker in January

And my fault we've won fuck all and accepted failure (your words) for 2 decades.

You're the ultimate fucking bottler pal. Running away like a little girl every time I challenged you to confirm the £100 charity bet I laid down.
Made worse by the fact I paid up on our previous stadium bet.

The ultimate fucking bottle job
Oh here we go, rewriting history.

I offered you a bet, you then tried to change the terms. The terms were what I offered, not what you wanted to change it too. You then declined.

So... I ask again why did Poch turn down Coutinho? Simple question to a simple man...

So, like so many others, you can't bring yourself to mention the L word.

Bottler like the rest..

The esteemed manager is Mauricio Pocchetino. Who, somehow, miraculously took the club to the most important game in its history .
Took a ENIC club to new heights no other manager has come close to, and as Jose Mourinho is finding out, unlikely to again.....

Remember the song we all used to sing mate. Please don't insult me by denying you raucously joined in.

He's magic you know, M............. P.............

Talking about Bottler

You have neglected to inform us all exactly what he has ever won

This magician !!

Not just with us but with anyone

:mourear:

One word John

NOTHING

NOTHING

Two words

FUCK ALL

You asked for a word earlier so I won’t give you Levy which I concede is partially true so I’ll give you ‘Lewis’

Why aren’t you giving him some stick?

Don’t tell us that you’re a. ‘Bottler’

Levy is an employee
That’s all

Good night

JohnH, what evidence have you got that Pochettino turned down Coutinho apart from an article in the Bog Roll, erm, I mean Daily Mirror?
For some reason, these guys would rather throw their support behind a profit orientated CEO than a success orientated manager and his football team.

Sick stuff

I had to reread this as I rate you as a poster but are you really relying on
‘Talkshite’ to prove your argument????

Who was it?
Adrian Durham?

You can do better than that mate

Back
Top Bottom