POCH BACK

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you now trade Poch for Mourinho

• Take Poch back

Votes: 72 45.9%
  • Keep faith with Mourinho

Votes: 85 54.1%

• Total voters
Brighton was the final straw for me

Embarrassing doesn’t even cover it

He had to go
Good point I forgot that one we usually beat Brighton home and away that was a shocker, as much as I agree that poch had to go I think this decision to employ Jose will end in tears.
As much as I admire Jose and his winning mentality I just can't see how someone like him can work with general levy, it's a disaster waiting to happen with the team suffering in between.

Good point I forgot that one we usually beat Brighton home and away that was a shocker, as much as I agree that poch had to go I think this decision to employ Jose will end in tears.
As much as I admire Jose and his winning mentality I just can't see how someone like him can work with general levy, it's a disaster waiting to happen with the team suffering in between.

I disagree although you could be right but he’s here now so we should get behind him

This thread is ridiculous

No way would he want to come back

I disagree although you could be right but he’s here now so we should get behind him

This thread is ridiculous

No way would he want to come back
No I know people need to forget about poch coming back because it's done now, hopefully Jose is everything we want and I do support him but I have a bad feeling about it.

Poch got us the bare minimum with a squad that should of won trophies and some of our weak minded fanbase want him back? Is it any wonder we never make it into over the finishing line some of our fans will always have that losing mentality. Fucking weak minded idiots
The losing mentality is with a fanbase happy to back a CEO + owners who have presided over the most barren 2 decades in the clubs history.
The man who took us closer to the finishing line than we've been in years then got sacked, not backed, after a year and a half of seeing £0.00 invested in his team.

Losing mentality? You've got it in buckets, mate.

The losing mentality is with a fanbase happy to back a CEO + owners who have presided over the most barren 2 decades in the clubs history.
The man who took us closer to the finishing line than we've been in years then got sacked after a year and a half of £0.00 invested in his team.

Supporting two decades of fail is 100% losing mentality.

The man who took us closer to the finishing line than we've been in years then got sacked, not backed, after a year and a half of seeing £0.00 invested in his team.

But he should have crossed it and didn’t

Not sure there has been an era with not even an FA cup in 20 years. These owners have failed.
Try 1922 to 1951
Or 1950 if you count the 2nd division championship.

A matter of 28 or 29 years depending on your view.
Even without the war it still comes in at 24 or 25 years

"If you know your history"

Last edited:
Try 1922 to 1951
Or 1950 if you count the 2nd division championship.

A matter of 28 or 29 years depending on your view.
Even without the war it still comes in at 24 or 25 years

"If you know your history"
You are right I dont know or care for much about the time when i wasnt born. Not that we can call those 24-25 years a success either. So these 20 years have been as bad as those other 25 years when we didnt even win an FA cup for a long time.

You are right I dont know or care for much about the time when i wasnt born. Not that we can call those 24-25 years a success either. So these 20 years have been as bad as those other 25 years when we didnt even win an FA cup for a long time.
You do know the difference between 20 and 25?
It has NOT been "the most barren decades in the clubs history".

When people says decades its usually 20 30 40 years and so on. Not 25. So these las 2 decades have been the worst or as bad as the worst other 2 decades.
Do you know the meaning of the word "MOST"?

They haven't been the"worst " either.

Mate, you're really clutching at straws on this one.

I'll repeat for clarity,.
This has not been the" WORST" decades in the clubs history.
Nor has it been the" MOST " barren in the club's history.

It really is that simple.

Do you know the meaning of the word "MOST"?

They haven't been the"worst " either.

Mate, you're really clutching at straws on this one.

I'll repeat for clarity,.
This has not been the" WORST" decades in the clubs history.
Nor has it been the" MOST " barren in the club's history.

It really is that simple.
Have to say...we've all got too much time on our hands when someone wants to argue over the preciseness of the words worst because '2nd worst is better than worst'.

But just to make your soul happy, Enic's ownership has been the worst era for winning anything since the last 70 years.

Have to say...we've all got too much time on our hands when someone wants to argue

But just to make your soul happy, Enic's ownership has been the worst era for winning anything since the last 70 years.
You were the one arguing that this was the most barren run in the club's history, when it isn't.

You even went so far to say that you care nothing about our glorious history:
Double winners
Non-League FA Cup winners
First English team to win a major European trophy
etc.
All that means nothing to you

If only you could have admitted that you got caught out on not knowing our history and from that moment you were scrabbling around trying to make up for it. It would of made this so much easier.

And people say that Levy supporters can't accept facts.
:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom