Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That tight arsed Levy

Oh the sweet sweet irony! they're so fucking hoier that thou the cunts! lets see those cunts take the moral high ground now

** to qualify I'm very disappointed with the way Levy has acted last week and the scousers all poured in their swathes to lay it on us! bet they feel like right cunts now..

Every single club in the Premier League is going to take advantage of the government program to some extent at some point. To think otherwise was hopelessly naive.

Every single club in the Premier League is going to take advantage of the government program to some extent at some point. To think otherwise was hopelessly naive.
Clubs can do so legally but must be decent enough to top up the 20%.

On average for a PL club, the annual salary of the non playing staff equates to only ONE month players wage. Get the sense why people think clubs are wrong by targeting the easy vulnerable people.

Clubs should have the balls to either freeze, defer or reduce player wages or go bust if this lock down carries on for more than 6 months. Players wages is the main plague and not the non playing staff.

I was all set for the richest echelons of football (Prem clubs, EPL themselves, Uefa) to disappoint me in the face of C19 and yep... Bang on point so far.

"Staff affected will receive 80% of their salary through the government's job retention scheme and the club will make up the difference. "

"Premier League leaders Liverpool are the latest top-flight club to place some non-playing staff on temporary leave "

Source: Liverpool place some non-playing staff on furlough

So Yes you are absolutely right "That tight arsed Levy "
With regards the “some”, I believe we only put 40% of our non-playing staff on furlough? It was in the Trust’s statement but I may have misread. All were reduced to 80% but only some furloughed

With regards the “some”, I believe we only put 40% of our non-playing staff on furlough? It was in the Trust’s statement but I may have misread. All were reduced to 80% but only some furloughed

Except the employees that effect things most. :pochunimpressed:

Not a single member of salaried staff (be it us or the dippers) should be allowed to be affected by this shit... It's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom