Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate them because they have by far the most obnoxious fans that I have encountered in any sport. They have a terrible mix of overrating their players, thinking that they are entitled to winning because they were good 40 years ago, being so soft if anyone doesn't think they are the super greatest most awesome club anywhere, the arrogance they and the media have around Anfield and YNWA as though they are some super great fans better than everyone else.

They also seem to have a fanbase that is filled with a ton of hipster fans that know very little about football but are the biggest fans every when Liverpool are in the CL final or now going to win the title. No talk about football for the past 100 years but all of a sudden "huge" football fans.

Now I live in NA so my experience with fans is likely quite different from those in the UK, especially London who likely have much worse interactions with the scum who "support" Woolwich and Chelsea.

The media over here is also insanely pro-Liverpool and filled with Liverpool fans so the coverage of them is disproportionately high and biased. I guess my fault for following that media but it is still obnoxious as it is the easiest media to access.

Finally, the club from the scumbag owners to Klopp who is as unlikable a human as there is on the planet and their squad with zero likable or quality players also makes it easier to hate.

I will always and naturally hate Woolwich because of the obvious scum they are but for me my Liverpool hate is right there. Liverpool as an overall club from the owners, management, players, fans and media is as disgusting a collection of "humans" I have ever seen, not just in terms of sports but the world in general.

Good rant, but "their squad with zero quality players"???? Easy, tiger ...You seem a touch hellbent on wrecking your own credibility within a record time-frame.

1) The club is vile
2) The fans are cunts
3) Scousers are uneducated scum.
4) People who were shit at PE picked Liverpool
5) Murderers
6) Jamie Carragher.
7) That nauseating song.
8) They supported Suarez during racism.
9) Supporters from London/Kent/Devon/Suffolk call themselves Scousers.
10) Everyone associated with the club is a Wanker.

Is that enough for you?

11. Have you tasted ‘Scouse’ stew?

Its disgusting and very salty!

:avbnaa:

Good rant, but "their squad with zero quality players"???? Easy, tiger ...You seem a touch hellbent on wrecking your own credibility within a record time-frame.

That's fine with me I post because I love talking about Spurs and enjoy getting different perspectives from other fans. I have no issue admitting that I have strong opinions and zero problem sharing them, often "loudly." If others chose to take that as a lack of credibility that is fine with me I will keep posting and enjoying my time on the board.

they think their club is objectively more special than any other club.

They talk about 30 years of hurt as if (1) thety haven't won other shit in the inteirm incl 2 CLs FFS and (2) as if they were right up there each season robbed.

they're complete dicks with pundits representing them constatly shaping the narrative that Liverpool should be at the top even when they're shit!

Their ex pros will NEVER knock them, it's always someone else's fault, Neville, Keane, Scholes will say when United are poor, Merson regularly slams Woolwich etc but Pool pundits will refer to them as "my club" and not even pretend to be impartial .

it's fucking disgusting. City got none of this type of attention in 2012, Sky going on like we all went on this 30 year Liverpool journey together? Get fucked you cunts, if you don't support them, you hate them!!

it's like we should feel sympathy for their 30 year wait? the won the FUCKING CL a year ago? imagine supporting us, Leeds, Villa, Everton, Newcastle SUNDERLAND!!

Liverpool are cunts.

I hate them because they have by far the most obnoxious fans that I have encountered in any sport. They have a terrible mix of overrating their players, thinking that they are entitled to winning because they were good 40 years ago, being so soft if anyone doesn't think they are the super greatest most awesome club anywhere, the arrogance they and the media have around Anfield and YNWA as though they are some super great fans better than everyone else.

They also seem to have a fanbase that is filled with a ton of hipster fans that know very little about football but are the biggest fans every when Liverpool are in the CL final or now going to win the title. No talk about football for the past 100 years but all of a sudden "huge" football fans.

Now I live in NA so my experience with fans is likely quite different from those in the UK, especially London who likely have much worse interactions with the scum who "support" Woolwich and Chelsea.

The media over here is also insanely pro-Liverpool and filled with Liverpool fans so the coverage of them is disproportionately high and biased. I guess my fault for following that media but it is still obnoxious as it is the easiest media to access.

Finally, the club from the scumbag owners to Klopp who is as unlikable a human as there is on the planet and their squad with zero likable or quality players also makes it easier to hate.

I will always and naturally hate Woolwich because of the obvious scum they are but for me my Liverpool hate is right there. Liverpool as an overall club from the owners, management, players, fans and media is as disgusting a collection of "humans" I have ever seen, not just in terms of sports but the world in general.
Time to take the test ?

I think this thread should be closed. They're not traditional rivals and what exactly is there to laugh at them about?

They won the CL last season (😢) and now the PL. I don't particularly like them myself BUT my hate is saved for Woolwich and the Chavs.

I don't hate the Spammers, just laugh at them instead!

There are more LFC fans at work (in London) than any other teams. Only one of them is from Liverpool. One of my best mates (30+ years) from Kent supports them & has brainwashed his kids into the cult. I haven't spoken to him yet today, i just can't bring myself to do it. He is actually a top bloke with a shit taste in football teams.
is there some unwritten rule that says you've got to follow the team local to where you live?. I've always thought that's a lame reason. I'm a lifelong Spurs supporter. I don't live in London or anywhere near. I chose the team I follow for a number of reasons and personalities and characters. The supporters are the people I feel happy and comfortable with. The same opinions and sense of humour, which has been called upon so very much in recent years. No other team for me, win lose or draw. Love the club,always will

That's fine with me I post because I love talking about Spurs and enjoy getting different perspectives from other fans. I have no issue admitting that I have strong opinions and zero problem sharing them, often "loudly." If others chose to take that as a lack of credibility that is fine with me I will keep posting and enjoying my time on the board.

Sure.... That attitude runs deep & wide accross the forum (and the internet), but come on fella.... Liverpool have NO quality?

Thus far I've avoided all footy media as know it will be a wall-to-wall sycophantic way over-the-top wank fest

It's hardly like the won the league with a last-minute Aguero moment - they've won it for weeks. Bloody calm down.

Sure.... That attitude runs deep & wide accross the forum (and the internet), but come on fella.... Liverpool have NO quality?

I personally do not like their players.

Mane I will say is alright so 1 quality player. Every other one I cannot stand.

Likeable isn't a reflection of quality.... I think they're a bunch of shithouses (inc. Mane), but he, Salah, Firmino, TAA, Robertson, VVD & Alison are all very good players.

The same Mane who knows he has the backing of those in charge to brag about diving? Days after he stuck his leg in front of Serge for a pen.

Can you imagine if Kane came out and said that? He would probably get rugby tackled by a Newcastle defender in the box and waved away.

They are a disgusting club the media likes to suck up to due to the overwhelming majority of fairweather plastics that don't follow football close enough to realise.

They can come 10th next season and it wont matter. We will hear about this shit for the next decade.

Back
Top Bottom