Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here I am in shutdown in Leicester, my football team lose 3-1 to a championship team, we are knocked out of one cup by Colchester and the other one by Norwich.
I can't go out, I'm putting on weight and I am depressed by my team's performance.
See now next season looks rosy compared to now. For instance we won't be embarrassed in the Champions League, we won't have to worry about Kanes ankles
As he will be at Utd or Pool. No Sunday games as we haven't qualified for EL.
We can languish near West Ham and enjoy it when we avoid relegation.
We will still have the best stadium in the UK.
And if we get relegated, we won't have to use VAR !!!!!
:avbcringe:

The worst thing is... I thought our line-up last night was half decent.... at LEAST capable of getting a result....

Apparently not.... and the result we were capable of getting was a 1-3 defeat!

If Mourinho has any footballing integrity, he'll tell Levy to invest or he quits. Its that simple for him. He's not exactly short of a few quid to live on!

Mourinho won’t quit. He’ll believe in himself to sort us out. I never used to particularly like him but after seeing the shit he gets from our fans I’m desperate for him to do well just to piss the haters off.

Anyone think Berge had a decent game? We were linked with him before he signed for Sheff Utd

He got a goal and assist. I was confused as to why they would play him as an #8 but I guess that shows why.

Highly talented footballer.

Back
Top Bottom