Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Matchday 2.. that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time....

Used to spend endless hours playing my brother as kids sharing the old rubber keyboard on the ZX spectrum.

I was on Q,W,A,S & D he was on O,P,J,K,N
Remember the 50 yard passes that you pressed fire button and then could go to kitchen get a drink, look through the cupboards for something to eat, have the drink, have the food and walk back to the bedroom just as the pass reached it's destination?

What a game.

Hugo’s interview summary

- thinks we were better than against Sheffield

- says we’re in a situation we are not happy to be and need to fight

- says the Sonny’s incident will stay between them but it was triggered by Sonny (and the team) not pressing properly just before that Richarlison shot conceding an easy chance (again)

- says the team showed they’re still together and fighting to finish as high as possible

Terrible game featuring 2 terribly poor teams. On the plus side we won, I thought Toby & Dier looked good, Winks was decent as was Gio, but this is not the type of football you want to see your team playing. We need to be much better if we hope to beat Woolwich on Sunday

Back
Top Bottom