Is Top 4 Gone Now And What Would Be The Ramifications?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Top 4 Gone?

• Total voters
giphy.gif

No way in a million years are we getting 5th, regardless of Leicester form and us having to play them. Wolves are a better side than us and will get 5th if that place is up for grabs. Europa is our target now. Just win our last 3 games and hope we can get a Ropey spot. We are not good enough for a CL spot.

If we would have just beat the 19th best team and even drawn against Sheffield United we'd be in such good position for 5th.

Fuck me.
Too right, we really had our fate in our hands and bottled it. Still possible but let’s just on get the 3 wins and seeing where the chips fall

We are getting 5th and CL, I am 100% certain. The stars will line up for us and its going to be glorious.

Wolves got to drop 3pts and play Chelsea last game of the season
Leicester needs to draw/lose vs Sheffield and lose vs us and united
Sheffield has to drop 2pts in the last 3 matches if the draw Leicester its two birds with one stone

We, Wolves, and Sheffield would end up with 61pts with goal difference being the decider. Wolves are +2 vs us and Sheffield are -4.

These aren't some insane scenarios, but very possible and likely in my opinion.

We are getting 5th and CL, I am 100% certain. The stars will line up for us and its going to be glorious.

Sheffield has to drop 2pts in the last 3 matches if the draw Leicester its two birds with one stone

We, Wolves, and Sheffield would end up with 61pts with goal difference being the decider. Wolves are +2 vs us and Sheffield are -4.

I want to believe as well.

My head says no but my heart totally agrees in your post.

Back
Top Bottom