Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No idea what you're talking about.....
You seem to think that it’s a problem to slate Serges performances instead of sending condolences, yet also that condolences can be given “without being heard”.

Ergo, you don’t need to say or type anything to feel bad for Serge. So no need to pick on what others say.
That’s it.

You seem to think that it’s a problem to slate Serges performances instead of sending condolences, yet also that condolences can be given “without being heard”.

Fake news....

You ASKED when it would be appropriate to critique him.... I simply answered (paraphrasing) "perhaps not in the same breath as offering one's condolences".... The suggestion being it makes one's condolences sound rather half-arsed.

Ergo, you don’t need to say or type anything to feel bad for Serge. So no need to pick on what others say.
That’s it.

Nah, that's not "it" at all ( see above).

Fake news....

You ASKED when it would be appropriate to critique him.... I simply answered (paraphrasing) "perhaps not in the same breath as offering one's condolences".... The suggestion being it makes one's condolences sound rather half-arsed.

Nah, that's not "it" at all ( see above).
Do you think turning it into some kind of pointless discussion about who’s more upset is more respectful?

Well you seem to think your condolences were more worthy so

Nope. Not in the slightest.

Man, you're full of bullshit today.....

Show me where I even expressed any condolences, let alone claimed some kind of superiority.... You can't. I didn't.

Stop lying.

You’re legitimately terrible at arguing with people. You just lie, twist words, or simply attribute them to the wrong people.

And to make it worse you spam the site with this crap.
He called someone’s condolences half arsed.
In itself that suggests that:
a) he thinks the poster should have shown more sympathy (despite claiming you don’t have to be heard to feel bad about it)

b) he himself feels more sorry for Aurier than said poster

Since then he’s backtracked on the lot and basically waived any sort of opinion at all.
Yet he’s bickered on for some 12 posts, seemingly for no reason.

As for spamming, how’s your toilet thread shenanigans? Seems like many people think you need serious help

a) he thinks the poster should have shown more sympathy (despite claiming you don’t have to be heard to feel bad about it)

Since then he’s backtracked on the lot and basically waived any sort of opinion at all.

You're so full of shit... I made ONE statement and stuck to it..... I haven't backtracked or revised anything.... The last page or so has just been you trying to pull some kind of gymnastic bullshit to strawman yourself a 'win' out of some puerile crusade on behalf of another poster who's ordinarily perfectly willing to argue their own case.

Here....

High-Quality-Promotional-Resin-Golf-Sports-Awards-Honor-Gold-Trophy-Cup-Trophies.jpg

(You'll notice it says precisely nothing on the front.)

Last edited:

As for spamming, how’s your toilet thread shenanigans? Seems like many people think you need serious help

You’ve tied yourself in knots as per usual. You begin with a judgement then bend any response to meet your own requirements, even if that means lying about who or what someone said.

You do it over and over again.

Not sure where there was any spamming in the toilet thread, and those comments came from a small number of people I consider to be lowest of the low, for good reason.

You should try good reasoning once in a while. You love being argumentative; you’re just no good at maintaining a coherent argument.

You're so full of shit... I made ONE statement and stuck to it..... I haven't backtracked or revised anything.... The last page or so has just been you trying to pull some kind of gymnastic bullshit to strawman yourself a 'win' out of some bullshit crusade on behalf of another poster who's ordinarily perfectly willing to argue their own case.

Here....

High-Quality-Promotional-Resin-Golf-Sports-Awards-Honor-Gold-Trophy-Cup-Trophies.jpg

(You'll notice it says precisely nothing on the front.)

Ahhhhhh, the moment someone says “straw man” you know it’s over for them.
Cheers for the trophy, I’m sure Serge is very proud of the way you defended him.

Oh no that’s right he’s never going to read this is he......soooooo.......again, none of it fucking matters does it.

Half arsed, or balling your eyes out, calling Serge a shit player or “showing respect” by not mentioning his diabolical fuck up and shit performance on Sunday.......it doesn’t matter.

So if you are so taken aback by someone giving condolences and rating him as a crap footballer in the same post, I guess that’s something you’ll just have to deal with.
I’m sure you’ll get over it.

Im quite certain you haven’t given a seconds thought to Serge Aurier and his brother since you read it, and your life is ticking along nicely as usual. Just like everyone else’s who has zero connection to the guy other than he plays for Spurs and it’s a horrible thing.

No more, no less, no dibs on who’s sympathy is worthwhile.

You’ve tied yourself in knots as per usual. You begin with a judgement then bend any response to meet your own requirements, even if that means lying about who or what someone said.

You do it over and over again.

Not sure where there was any spamming in the toilet thread, and those comments came from a small number of people I consider to be lowest of the low, for good reason.

You should try good reasoning once in a while. You love being argumentative; you’re just no good at maintaining a coherent argument.
I don’t need to bend anything, you and airfix seemingly have a problem with how language works.

You call something half arsed, then by definition you have put your own behavior or thoughts in a position of superiority.
If you don’t get that, don’t waste my time arguing with me.

I don’t deal with people who feel they can argue on some kind of parallel plain, where you can imply something but use your get out of jail card because there isn’t a post where you actually said it.

Ahhhhhh, the moment someone says “straw man” you know it’s over for them.
Cheers for the trophy, I’m sure Serge is very proud of the way you defended him.

Oh no that’s right he’s never going to read this is he......soooooo.......again, none of it fucking matters does it.

Half arsed, or balling your eyes out, calling Serge a shit player or “showing respect” by not mentioning his diabolical fuck up and shit performance on Sunday.......it doesn’t matter.

So if you are so taken aback by someone giving condolences and rating him as a crap footballer in the same post, I guess that’s something you’ll just have to deal with.
I’m sure you’ll get over it.

Im quite certain you haven’t given a seconds thought to Serge Aurier and his brother since you read it, and your life is ticking along nicely as usual. Just like everyone else’s who has zero connection to the guy other than he plays for Spurs and it’s a horrible thing.

No more, no less, no dibs on who’s sympathy is worthwhile.

You're rambling.....

Attribute whatever you like to me... Your lies and false projections are futile..... Anyone reading can see for themselves what I've ACTUALLY written.

Back
Top Bottom