Palace Vs Tottenham - Sunday 26th July 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get the line-up.

If you aren't going to keep the same line-up based on the silly notion that they won the last game then why make a downgrade from Sanchez to Dier while keeping in crap like Aurier, Sissoko and Winks?

I don't think it will be enough to stop us from winning (although Dier is certainly more than willing to giveaway a needless penalty) but why take out a better player that is working well to shoe horn in a crappy Dier?

So frustrating to see the same weak players getting starting minutes because they are the managers favorites.

Nobody cares what you think

I'm feeling unusually upbeat.....................not a good sign!!!!

:coys::coys::coys:
Strange isn't it but I totally agree. The last couple of results have forced me to feel quietly confident about getting 6th spot and 3pts from Palace today. I'm actually not thinking "Will we cock this up ?" but more "Wonder how many we'll put past them". Long may the feeling continue and let's hope we are not disappointed come the final whistle.
:mourthumb:

Nobody cares what you think

Judging by all the positive responses to the vast majority of my posts it would appear they do.

In fact just by your constant obsession and quoting of my posts it clearly shows my posts are one of the most important things in your life! Don't worry, I will never take that away from you.

I don't think it's anything against Sanchez, I just think Mou has a giant throbbing hard-on for turning Eric Dier into the next great English center half.

Judging by all the positive responses to the vast majority of my posts it would appear they do.

In fact just by your constant obsession and quoting of my posts it clearly shows my posts are one of the most important things in your life! Don't worry, I will never take that away from you.

Absolute lies. Nobody relevant on this forum likes your posts.

Back to Woolwich mania you go

I don't get the line-up.

If you aren't going to keep the same line-up based on the silly notion that they won the last game then why make a downgrade from Sanchez to Dier while keeping in crap like Aurier, Sissoko and Winks?

I don't think it will be enough to stop us from winning (although Dier is certainly more than willing to giveaway a needless penalty) but why take out a better player that is working well to shoe horn in a crappy Dier?

So frustrating to see the same weak players getting starting minutes because they are the managers favorites.

Very strange. Definitely think Dier has played better since the restart but I see no reason to change a winning line up in what is a very important game. Mourinho obviously rates Dier highly and I hope it doesn’t come back to bite him on the arse. I for one don’t want to be relying on Chelsea to win the cup to seal our Europa place

Very strange. Definitely think Dier has played better since the restart but I see no reason to change a winning line up in what is a very important game. Mourinho obviously rates Dier highly and I hope it doesn’t come back to bite him on the arse. I for one don’t want to be relying on Chelsea to win the cup to seal our Europa place

Even if Dier were a better option than Sanchez (which he is certainly not) why break up what has been a very effective pair to play a guy that hasn't played in 4 games in the last game of the season which is basically a must win?

Taking out how bad Dier is it is an odd decision at best.

Back
Top Bottom