Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reads the game brilliantly and natural sence of position. This is what I'm basing my hope that this will be a great signing on. Plus the fact that he's the best DM in the PL in defence and without ball on my preferred analytics tool. I'm really excited. Honestly.
This is clearly a Jose signing and he knows what a good DM is all about.

☆ Dumb cunts convinced we should have signed Mbappe, Messi, Sancho, Zidane and Pele. ☆

:levyeyes:

Hey, Bill Madrid Bill Madrid , I've hit the fucking jackpot in one post, man.

e4ff088c31b809fe-wheel-of-fortune-wheel-bingo.gif

Not a slight on the other players but you look at the squad and how many of them are likely to throttle someone on our own team? Maybe they do like each other a bit too much.
I'm not comparing PEH with either player, but we've needed a 'Roy Keane' type player since we never got round to signing Roy Keane!

Souness was the midfield enforcer that we actually HAD.... but we let him get away!

I still maintain if we'd have had either of those two in our team during the '70s/'80s or '90s to compliment the silky skilled midfield we already had at our disposal, we'd be looking at a totally different Tottenham Hotspur history!

I'm not comparing PEH with either player, but we've needed a 'Roy Keane' type player since we never got round to signing Roy Keane!

Souness was the midfield enforcer that we actually HAD.... but we let him get away!

I still maintain if we'd have had either of those two in our team during the '70s/'80s or '90s to compliment the silky skilled midfield we already had at our disposal, we'd be looking at a totally different Tottenham Hotspur history!
We had Graham Roberts and Terry Yorath for a while,for some of that time.
Similar to what you describe

Since when has this guy been a Roy Keane type!

I just hope that unlike last years intake he starts the first PLM and plays first 6 PLM's and is not sidelined through injury or because he did not look good in training. None of waiting for 2nd season to perform. He is used to PL and should hit the ground running.

The only one who ever turned N17 upside down was Dave Mackay when he arrived. I dont think Spurs ever had a more competitive player. Roberts was great, still get the chill thinking back on that glorious night in may 1984. Lets see what Hojbjerg can do. Has the the right attitude at least.

The only one who ever turned N17 upside down was Dave Mackay when he arrived. I dont think Spurs ever had a more competitive player. Roberts was great, still get the chill thinking back on that glorious night in may 1984. Lets see what Hojbjerg can do. Has the the right attitude at least.
Roberts played in midfield for a while, similar thing he went and got the ball then gave it to the likes hoddle, Ossie and hazard to create things.

Back
Top Bottom