Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's shite, but no worse than Gazzaniga, who seems to get a pass by way of being a pretty sound guy, handsome and clearly Poch's illegitimate son, and at least he won't take up a foreign space in the squad.

In the year of our Lord 2020, Paolo Gazzaniga is a comfortably better Goalkeeper than Joe Hart
I respectfully disagree, and I'd much rather have a younger option backing up Lloris with the intention of them taking over as number 1 one day.

Pau Lopez would seemingly have been ideal but Mr Magic didn't fancy ever giving him any minutes over Vorm and then we fucked about trying to lowball the agreed fee, and now he's worth £30m+ apparently...

I respectfully disagree, and I'd much rather have a younger option backing up Lloris with the intention of them taking over as number 1 one day.

Pau Lopez would seemingly have been ideal but Mr Magic didn't fancy ever giving him any minutes over Vorm and then we fucked about trying to lowball the agreed fee, and now he's worth £30m+ apparently...
The fact that that the hologram Known as Roberto was preferred to Hart over at the taxpayer dome is enough evidence for me.

Gazzaniga has done about as well as could be expected over the past 3 years. In fact he forced his way ahead of Vorm in the pecking order.

I really hate the notion of signing the Washed up 3rd Keeper to fill the quota. England have an upcoming generation of player brimming with talent.
But that costs and we aren't prepared to pay, maybe on this occasion what money we have is best used elsewhere on the team.
In all honesty it might not be that bad a signing for a year or two.

Would have preferred Ben Foster, as he has shown he is still capable of playing at this level if required, but hopefully Hart will never have to play anyway. He’s fine for 3rd choice.

His most recent managers were Pellegrini and Dyche

Both pretty decent, but also entirely different......so I'm not sure what type of manager is needed to halt his decline as a player

At burnley they have pope who should be england number 1 ahead of pickford and west ham defence wise are shocking for the confidence of a goalkeeper who has none, both bottom table teams, at spurs theres stability hopefully at the back with a mourinho defence and a manager who doesnt really trust his goalkeepers atm already at the club, could quite easily be number one here.

The fact that that the hologram Known as Roberto was preferred to Hart over at the taxpayer dome is enough evidence for me.

Gazzaniga has done about as well as could be expected over the past 3 years. In fact he forced his way ahead of Vorm in the pecking order.
They preferred Fabianski, they signed Roberto because Adrian left for Liverpool. And anyway, I'm not saying Hart's any good, but Gazza is equally bad, he's the kid that plays in goal because he's the only one that brought gloves, absolute insanity that he's making a living at top level football.

Back
Top Bottom