Joe Hart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A 17 page thread full of people getting their knickers in a twist over aTHIRD choice keeper..”This is what you can look forward to” etc etc etc.. How many times do you think we’ll see him actually play?
If their came a time when we actually needed to call upon the 3rd choice keeper, who would you rather have, an under 21 trainee who has never played on the big stage or an experienced kept who has been there and done that? Any club that was in a position to use their 3rd keeper would be in trouble. How many decent keepers are 3rd choice?
We needed a third goal keeper, who do you think we were going to get, Neuer?
It’s actually mental how people are getting wound up over this

Strange that so many on here earlier were saying he'll never actually get on the pitch and it's all to do with HGP ratios so no need to worry, and now it's whether or not people will boo or cheer when he puts the shirt on.
So was he bought simply to allow us another foreign signing or can we expect to see him play next season ?
Personally speaking, looking at our fixture list I would say it's a nailed on certainty he plays.
I’m ok with that too
The reaction has been lunacy levels

Utter, utter bellends
No one gave a fuck when Vorm left and no one gave a fuck we only had two keepers.

Now the people that want to be annoyed are like pigs in shit because we signed the former England keeper who won two PLs with City less than a decade ago,to play maybe five games a season.
Acting like we bought Karius....what kind of a club would him on their books?? And play a CL final with him??
Oh that’s right, the club you all pretend you don’t want to be like with the squeaky fans.

Well our fans sound like them cunts did after that CL final only difference is Hart hasn’t made a mistake for us as he hasn’t played a game yet.

Same with Hojbjerg.....and these morons have the nerve to squeal on about backing Dele and Ndombele who have actually let us down time and time again. How about they give new players a fucking break instead of pre planning their tiresome fucking agendas before the ink has even dried. Fucking hell.

Last edited:
Being "ready to challenge Gazza" in real terms means spending most of the season on the bench (at best).... He needs game-time which he won't otherwise get here.... What on earth are you contesting here?
You mean the same game time Hart it gonna get?

Here he is superstaryid superstaryid - like clockwork

:walker:

Don't like him. Never have. He had a purple patch where he was good but no more than that. Quickly went downhill...
Question: why wouldn't he rather drop down a division or 2 and be a first choice somewhere rather than non playing 3rd choice with us? Is it just money?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding something here.

But if Vorm has already gone then how does signing Hart free up a foreign player slot?

Surely that can only be achieved by offloading a foreign player rather than signing a homegrown player.

I thought that after signing Hojbjerg we had used up our quota of foreign players and would have to let one go before signing another.

Which leads to my next question... If Vertonghen and Vorm have left and Hojbjerg has come in then how come our quota of foreign players is used up?

We've had more leave than come in.
3rd choice keeper slot was taken by a foreign trained player. Now it's filled by a homegrown player, rather than getting another foreigner.

We have signed a player who wasn't wanted on the pitch by City, Torino, West Ham and finally Burnley. People on here say "Chill, he won't actually be playing. It's a clever ploy so we can sign another foreign player". I hope they're right because I don't want to see him between the posts for us.

We could have just let Vorm leave.
I Said it yesterday, why not let a kid go out on loan with a clause that he comes back of Lloris or Gazza gets injured.
I can't help but feel Hart will be a pain as he will want to play.

That's in the training center no?
Wow that's some eagle eyes there ShutUpPatrik ShutUpPatrik , you're actually right!
2DJHNZQ.jpg

It's the same mirror in the lodge

Back
Top Bottom