Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maguire: Arrested in Greece after drunken club brawl and for assaulting and trying to bribe a cop.

Lindelöf: Chases down a thief that stole a handbag from a 90 year old lady and wrestles him to the ground until the cops arrive.

The duality of the United defense.

Maguire: Arrested in Greece after drunken club brawl and for assaulting and trying to bribe a cop.

Lindelöf: Chases down a thief that stole a handbag from a 90 year old lady and wrestles him to the ground until the cops arrive.

The duality of the United defense.

"One cancels the other out... Carry on as normal United" says the EPL. :)

Up next: Wan Bisakka hosts study group for children with learning difficulties. And Luke Shaw caught setting cars on fire.

The recent socio-political heroics of Rashford are gonna take some counter-balancing.....

Martial arrested for people-trafficking, anyone?

Does anyone else have Woodwood trending on Twitter in their feed? Two days running in mine, I check to see what it's all about and it's the teenagers throwing fits because the Chavs are spending, no other reason than that, Chavs spend has triggered them into meltdown, having spent literally almost £500m (2nd only to City) in the past 5 seasons.

Does anyone else have Woodwood trending on Twitter in their feed? Two days running in mine, I check to see what it's all about and it's the teenagers throwing fits because the Chavs are spending, no other reason than that, Chavs spend has triggered them into meltdown, having spent literally almost £500m (2nd only to City) in the past 5 seasons.
Same as our own fanbase on social media.

Nice to see unity across club lines.

he will buy his way out of this and be back in time for the start of the season, which coincidentally has been pushed back for united so they can get a bit more rest.

Back
Top Bottom