Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Latest 3 eps of the show really bothered me. What a fucking cunt.

The utter disdain he shows to the medical team. Doesn't even look at them when they're talking to them. He tries to "pressure" (that's putting it nicely) them into only giving good news/telling him what he wants to care.
No regard for the safety of the players and longevity of their career. Only out to save himself. The crippled squad paying the price for Jose walking into a rotting team after bluffing he could get top 4.

Don't think he came off well during the Rose exchange either. Looked guilty/embarrassed (especially when Rose said the whole dressing room knows he plays favourites) but may have been because of the cameras.

Priceless, absolutely priceless. Any more ?? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That part Levy was talking to Jose at the table during what looked like breakfast was hilarious. Levy yapping enthusiastically like a rich kid whose parents rented a celeb to be their friend. Jose looking disinterested and dead inside like said celeb.

That part Levy was talking to Jose at the table during what looked like breakfast was hilarious. Levy yapping enthusiastically like a rich kid whose parents rented a celeb to be their friend. Jose looking disinterested and dead inside like said celeb.

Am i the only one that thinks it odd that Levy has an office at the training ground? I would much prefer that he was fucking up transfers from another location. The training ground should be the managers domain.

"I accepted the opportunity to go to United, it felt tempting and it was something good for me, I liked this club a lot when I was a kid. Eventually I signed but I didn't ask for information on what was happening inside the club.

"Sometimes there are things that you don't realise until you get there, and I remember the first training session I had, I realised a lot of things.

"After the session I got home and I told my family and my agent 'can you not rip up the contract to go back to Woolwich?' They laughed, I told them there's something that doesn't sit right, it doesn't seem good.

"But I already signed, I was already there. After the first few months I carried on having the same feeling, we weren't united as a team in that moment."

"They said it was my fault, and this, and that, but sometimes a player depends on the environment, the family that is created around him, and I think that in that moment we weren't really a family.

Jose Mourinho was in charge at United when Sanchez arrived in January 2018 and kept faith in the Chile international for the remainder of that season.

Mourinho's patience wore thin at the start of the next campaign and he dropped Sanchez from the squad for a Premier League match at West Ham in September.

It was a first in Sanchez's career.

What's your point?

Latest 3 eps of the show really bothered me. What a fucking cunt.

The utter disdain he shows to the medical team. Doesn't even look at them when they're talking to them. He tries to "pressure" (that's putting it nicely) them into only giving good news/telling him what he wants to care.
No regard for the safety of the players and longevity of their career. Only out to save himself. The crippled squad paying the price for Jose walking into a rotting team after bluffing he could get top 4.

Don't think he came off well during the Rose exchange either. Looked guilty/embarrassed (especially when Rose said the whole dressing room knows he plays favourites) but may have been because of the cameras.

Fuck off

Am i the only one that thinks it odd that Levy has an office at the training ground? I would much prefer that he was fucking up transfers from another location. The training ground should be the managers domain.
For sure

Much like how many managers believe the dressing room is for the players I'd like the same to apply to the manager/coaching staff and the training ground.

And Joe Hart
So three players!
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom