Petition for Jeff Bezos to buy Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it's been too bloody long anyone content with this ownership and being the nearly men all the time don't want this club to succeed it will not with enic. sad to say but unless a rich chairman buys us we ain't winning anything soon. it's gone for Watford and Burnley but not us we are a big team and need to start winning stuff like a big team. 2017 was epic and needed investment didn't get squat and we have fallen so greatly it's not a suprise. I want to see us lift a big trophy so bad in my lifetime I'm 29 and all I saw in my teen to adult years was a league cup. we could be doing a lot better it's not even funny. the disagree army will come and I get your viewpoint's but you ain't changing mine.

Seems a logical conclusion. Huge amazon penis smile plastered on the stadium, free prime for sth, loads of cash for transfers and all Spurs matches on prime. Let’s set the wheels in motion!
180419121306-amazon-jeff-bezos-happy-large-169.jpg

Is this the success you thought it would be?

The scary thing for us fans is that it's unlikely many of the wealthiest of owners would give buying us a moments thought. Given the value of the assets they would have to acquire as well the stadium debt, they'd be better off buying Watford or QPR and chucking money at them. They'd probably catch us up quite easily whilst stingey boy Levy is diddling around.

The scary thing for us fans is that it's unlikely many of the wealthiest of owners would give buying us a moments thought. Given the value of the assets they would have to acquire as well the stadium debt, they'd be better off buying Watford or QPR and chucking money at them. They'd probably catch us up quite easily whilst stingey boy Levy is diddling around.
Or a Chinese "investment firm" would do it. The stadium is a huge revenue driver once "things go back to normal" The quality of the assets at Watford and QPR don't compare

The 'best' clubs to buy would be Nottingham Forest or Sheffield Wednesday - they are both still of a size where mid-table PL is about par

Or a Chinese "investment firm" would do it. The stadium is a huge revenue driver once "things go back to normal" The quality of the assets at Watford and QPR don't compare
The world may never return to normality.
Covid19 isn't the first worldwide pandemic but it is the first one where full blown lockdown was used.
The more sophisticated the science of tracking viruses gets, the more frequent this will be.

Buying us a bit like how VW messed up buying Bentley. They paid and absolute fortune for an ancient factory that was way behind the curve and missed out on Rolls Royce and Mini for next to nothing.
They had to spend an obscene amount of money to acquire Bentley then another obscene amount to update their facilities and line up.
Meanwhile, BMW sneak in, get RR and Mini for next to nothing and use the vast savings to completely rebuild them from the ground up.

Back
Top Bottom