Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going forward, how should I bash a player that waits too long to release the ball?
IDK, why'd he hold on to it? Can/could you discern that from the play? For instance, Lamela holds on to it too long and loses possession. Is it because he's 1 footed, has a wonky passing motion and can't get his body in position to deliver when the player is ready to receive, etc etc. It changes relative to the situation but it is pretty persistent and the exact reason I would never have him in th center of the field. Too many machinations to be able to go either way.

but similarly, to extend my example, his teammates should move to a position that better allows him to deliver to them. You should know your teammates skillset and not attempt to force them to make a play that they are not able to make. In earlier times Dele would recycle that run in behind when players incapable of making that pass would have the ball and he'd get to flappin in frustration. If he knew his players then he would know they don't want to make that pass.

Woolwich have accepted an offer of £16m from Aston Villa for goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez. Martinez is due to undergo a medical this weekend, but has yet to agree personal terms ahead of a proposed deal that could rise to £20m.

todd1882 todd1882

Hey, hey, hey, motherfucker!

Dijon's French forward Mounir Chouiar, 21, is a target for Leeds, Wolves and Woolwich. (France Football - in French)

An eventual transfer would likely cost €15m to €20m, with Lens recouping 20% of the sell-on fee. Such a deal would make Chouiar Dijon’s record sale, eclipsing Loïs Diony’s departure to St Étienne in the summer of 2017 for €10m.
And Woowich are going to get Aouar as well. You've read this but I again point you toward my first paragraph in this post:

20/80 all the way my man. Dijon would be very happy to get that money as they are skint too. I bet they would love to have him for this year and sell him for bigger money next but I wonder if they can wait. Arteta has them doing some nice work while we go sniffing round flotsam and Mendes clients.

Tell you the truth, I'm gonna miss seeing him at Dijon. But neither he nor the dong are my favorite player there. That honor would go to their 147 year old FB Fouad Chafik. I love him. But they might go down this year...and if Chewy leaves they will go down.

edit: Surprised Leicester aren't one of the names in the list.

Woolwich have accepted an offer of £16m from Aston Villa for goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez. Martinez is due to undergo a medical this weekend, but has yet to agree personal terms ahead of a proposed deal that could rise to £20m.

20 mill for a reserve keeper most hadn't even heard of until late last season

todd1882 todd1882

Hey, hey, hey, motherfucker!

Dijon's French forward Mounir Chouiar, 21, is a target for Leeds, Wolves and Woolwich. (France Football - in French)

An eventual transfer would likely cost €15m to €20m, with Lens recouping 20% of the sell-on fee. Such a deal would make Chouiar Dijon’s record sale, eclipsing Loïs Diony’s departure to St Étienne in the summer of 2017 for €10m.
fuck you, Five. He's not in the squad today. You're screwing everything up. Cunt!

I know. I could have told you that last night.
fuck you Five. Why would you leave mehoping I could see 1 more game of his before all the knowledgeable PL viewer get woke? Is a deal that close? Why is he not playing? Fear of injury or head not right? I would imagine broke ass Dijon would want to protect any potential money.

HOLY SHIT WHAT A GOAL!!!!!!

Hey RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK , I got a twitch in my glass eye. Too sensitive to reveal in public (pulling a Herc) as i have to put in a few more hours studying lest I be shown to have a stinky finger. But he could be the inexpensive cure for (part of) what ails us. I've been trying to see this kid since before the covid break but got my eye on him today for the first time. Wouldn't mind his brother as well.

edit: Hey RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK you feeling any better my man?

Last edited:
Hey RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK , I got a twitch in my glass eye. Too sensitive to reveal in public (pulling a Herc) as i have to put in a few more hours studying lest I be shown to have a stinky finger. But he could be the inexpensive cure for (part of) what ails us. I've been trying to see this kid since before the covid break but got my eye on him today for the first time. Wouldn't mind his brother as well.

edit: Hey RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK you feeling any better my man?
No.

Didn't think so...:mourlmao:

Found these since you didn't help me out

I had no idea about the stats or anything but if this gets you going perhaps you might enjoy a read. Cheer up my friend as there are only like 3 months until it's over. On the bright side at least that amazon doc is doing gangbusters.

Watched Fofana's first 45 v Strasbourg yesterday. His passing is coming along. Imagine having him instead of Sanchez, Dier or Alderweireld... :pochcry:
The sight were I stream has been very fucking late in getting the links up. It's killing me in making my viewing schedule. So did he play well or like a kid that wants to kick his coach in the nuts because he won't let him leave to the PL riches? Is he even 20 yet? That's prolly a no from Mou. Have you noticed how much older we are getting already? And when he's fired we will be left with old dross. Just like I warned. But I'm no Nostradamus. It happens all the time. And Daniel's falling for it.

Oh god I want to tell you who's making my glass eye itch..........it's killing me.

Dier lost 3 stone and he still can't fucking move.
Isn't it amazing? He totally slimmed down but didn't improve his quickness at all.

Buddy, I'm scared. I looked at our first 5-6 games and can easily see us losing them all up to the Wham game...and you know what would happen then. Is this gonna be a Juande Ramos type situation?

The sight were I stream has been very fucking late in getting the links up. It's killing me in making my viewing schedule.
It did not work for me yesterday. They had women's football on in our slot.
So did he play well or like a kid that wants to kick his coach in the nuts because he won't let him leave to the PL riches?
He wasn't given a severe examination but he is so skillful in the duel. Wonderful leap on him. Mouthwatering pace/mobility. He wasn't passing it back to his goalkeeper all the time (which was something he needed to knock on the head). He was not sulking. Guy is a fucking warrior. A real hungry cunt.
Have you noticed how much older we are getting already? And when he's fired we will be left with old dross. Just like I warned. But I'm no Nostradamus. It happens all the time. And Daniel's falling for it.
Daniel is dictating it, more like.
Oh god I want to tell you who's making my glass eye itch..........it's killing me.
I thought it was the dude at Brest? Haven't seen him yet.
Isn't it amazing? He totally slimmed down but didn't improve his quickness at all.
The chairman wanted him to extend. Whatchoo gonna doo? It is fucking nauseating.
Buddy, I'm scared. I looked at our first 5-6 games and can easily see us losing them all up to the Wham game...and you know what would happen then. Is this gonna be a Juande Ramos type situation?
Maybe I won't bother watching us live. It's too much. I have not really looked at the fixture list, to be honest.

It did not work for me yesterday. They had women's football on in our slot.
That's not my main place. That place stayed on NBCSN which switched to a women's wHam game. 10 minutes later it was our game. But there are 3 links above the video. You shoul dhave tried them. That site is a PITA because the quality can get too high. Yeah, the video can be too good and absolutely kill my bandwith. I was watching something and it looked like it was my 4K TV. Means I can only watch 1 game at a time.
He wasn't given a severe examination but he is so skillful in the duel. Wonderful leap on him. Mouthwatering pace/mobility. He wasn't passing it back to his goalkeeper all the time (which was something he needed to knock on the head). He was not sulking. Guy is a fucking warrior. A real hungry cunt.
That bolded part is what got me. I was like, dude, this mofo is up for the battle. But yeah, his pace/mobility is very nice for any CB but very good for a guy 1.9m. And succession planning is why I put him in my DOF team. He might not be ready NOW but he's got things to really look forward to.
I thought it was the dude at Brest? Haven't seen him yet.
That was about the goal. That was NOT the dude I'm talking about but it was an amazing goal.
The chairman wanted him to extend. Whatchoo gonna doo? It is fucking nauseating.
Sigh?
Maybe I won't bother watching us live. It's too much. I have not really looked at the fixture list, to be honest.
:kaneear::mourlmao: :mourlmao: :mourlmao: :mourlmao: :mourlmao::mourbye::mourcheeks:

10 minutes later it was our game.
Link 3 had ESPN Brazil (or something). It died just at KO. And did not come back.
But there are 3 links above the video. You shoul dhave tried them.
I did. Cunting things would not load for me.
He might not be ready NOW but he's got things to really look forward to.
Yes, there is growth in him. Not like the shitheads we have, who peaked long ago/will never improve.
That was about the goal. That was NOT the dude I'm talking about but it was an amazing goal.
Oh. I am downloading the first half now.

Back
Top Bottom