Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guirassy put on a good show yesterday. The goals were just a bonus.
Why are we talking about Rennes now? You haven't answered my other questions. Guirassy's left footer was a thing of beauty. Who the fuck do Rennes think they are? Selling right and left and reloading like it's nothing. Cunts. They go deep in the EL and have a nice season and they turn around and sell off Sarr, Andre, Bensabaini (who am I missing) who starred for them and they turn around and fill in the gaps with more talent last year and do it again this year. Your boy Niang is finding it hard to get on the pitch. So don't let your stinky finger fuck with Diallo.

Why are we talking about Rennes now? You haven't answered my other questions. Guirassy's left footer was a thing of beauty. Who the fuck do Rennes think they are? Selling right and left and reloading like it's nothing. Cunts. They go deep in the EL and have a nice season and they turn around and sell off Sarr, Andre, Bensabaini (who am I missing) who starred for them and they turn around and fill in the gaps with more talent last year and do it again this year. Your boy Niang is finding it hard to get on the pitch. So don't let your stinky finger fuck with Diallo.
There is something not quite right with Niang. He has the ability, but he has a tendency to let the game go on around him. Guirassy gives everything. Maybe Niang has itchy feet. I really don't know what the issue is.

There is something not quite right with Niang. He has the ability, but he has a tendency to let the game go on around him. Guirassy gives everything. Maybe Niang has itchy feet. I really don't know what the issue is.
Itchy feet? John Madden has a cure for that...

Crystal Palace have offered 20 mill for Benrahma. Fucks sake at this rate Palace with the likes of Eze and Benrahma will be more enjoyable to watch than we are

Unbelievable if Woolwich manage to offload their 4th CM and 2nd keeper for 45m

And if Chelsea really pay 80m or whatever for Rice and allow West Ham to rebuild their entire squad... football just sucks. So unfair.

Hate these idiot teams financing our rivals... at least Bournemouth stopped paying 20m for Liverpool's failed youth products

Itchy feet, glass eye, stinky finger? Jeez man. Terrier was getting the minutes before Guirassy showed up. Maybe you've gone to bed with an itchy ass...

Back
Top Bottom