Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah yeah I know. 😝 Seriously though, when Kane speaks quickly I do have a hard time understanding. He probably has a slight speech impediment, which I should not be making fun of.

Yet here you are... again; exaggerating it for lulz and spamming 'lol' emojis as part of your 'apology'.... You'd be better off taking your digs to a Woolwich forum if it's that funny to you... They have a new song you could sing and everything. :pochunimpressed:

2 things that occur as I watch this:
1. Where's ndombele throughout it. Haven't heard him mentioned.
2. That recruitment bloke just fucking moaned and whinged and seemed tired of his job...no positivity or dynamism...explains our current attitude I guess...

2 things that occur as I watch this:
1. Where's ndombele throughout it. Haven't heard him mentioned.
2. That recruitment bloke just fucking moaned and whinged and seemed tired of his job...no positivity or dynamism...explains our current attitude I guess...

Watch EP9.

Watch EP9.
Ahhhhh. Not there yet. Been watching at the gym and there have been some goosebump moments. Yeah it's very positive and is essentially a puff piece but that's to be expected. Really wanted more of poch on there...both his time there and his sacking and 'decline'.
Made Danny rose look a right cunt I thought!

After yesterdays kick in the bollocks i have no desire to watch anymore of this. What's the fucking point, nothings changed.
I think Prime have fucked up by not releasing it in one chunk, i would probably have binged it but after yesterday i think a lot of people like myself will be thinking they can't be arsed anymore.

After yesterdays kick in the bollocks i have no desire to watch anymore of this. What's the fucking point, nothings changed.
I think Prime have fucked up by not releasing it in one chunk, i would probably have binged it but after yesterday i think a lot of people like myself will be thinking they can't be arsed anymore.
Agree. After yesterday its a waste of time watching us falter from last season.

Defo... For maximum bang for their buck they needed it out before the season started, but I guess that's down to covid more than anything.

Our captains in the u16 teams were 109 times more charismatic

I think we gave better huddle talks when I was playing aged 10 too tbh.

Kane is just so awkward. Not a natural speaker. You need someone like Aurier with some charisma and say things that get everyone together... Everyone need to feel like we are gonna destroy the opponents.

Not some generic FUCK LET'S FUXKING GO FUCK YEAH
I honestly expected so much more from Mourinho than just telling average players to be confident, etc. I had him down as a master psychologist, like a Hannibal Lecter or something.

I might skip the next one and pick it up again at episode 8. Watching the next one just looks like masochism.

About halfway through Episode 7. Fucking car crash. It's fine and dandy talking about our shit defending, but it seems to be all he is interested in. Does he ever address our shit attacking play?

And Daniel Levy. Mother of God. The man is an intelligent idiot.

Agree. Watched all other episodes within a few hours on the respective Monday.

Have absolutely zero fucking interest. I have no desire to see Levy grinning at the camera and spinning some dogshit about how tricky transfers are.

From watching that, i see its definitely not the managers fault its the teams mentality, the team needs 3 or 4 more players that can boss games about, i know Mourinho is trying not to be negative, but this team lacks balls and are spineless.
Poch did wonders with the team to get them so far but with important players now gone and what we are left with is the average weak players who have had it easy with world class players around them to pick up the pieces.

Im not going to think too much about the everton game tbh, if what Mourinho says is true that half the team have had coronavirus pretty recently that would explain the lethargic play as the virus can really screw up your lungs and fitness.

If after 10 games were mid table then ill start to worry as i dont think the players will respond to anyone even if we bin Mourinho and change managers its just going to be the same, we need at least 3 transfer windows and cash spent.

That Levy talk to N'dombele was fucking cringe.

It looked completely staged to me. As if they thought we've got to put a segment on the show about this player.

It shouldn't even be his job to deal with players like this on a personal level. What's next he goes in and does the half-time team talk as well? Why not make him the manager as well as the fucking chairman.

Back
Top Bottom