Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only thing I've found offensive about him so far is his play acting when he gets fouled. Really not fond of that shit from anyone.

Thought we all looked a but lacklusture against Everton and not bothered away to the Bulgarians.
Think the 1st half against Southampton was getting blown out of proportion by shit commentators who ignored the fact we#d had 2 close offside goals ruled out and kept saying we hadn't even had a chance on goal.

Thiago is world class, what's your point.

Oh yes I forgot. Dier is on Van Dijk level. Got it.
My point is that just because someone is world class, it doesn’t mean they had a world class performance and their mistakes are ok.

What’s VVD got to do with it?
I’ve never seen Dier do what he did against Leeds either

There you go. Dier = Van Dijk, basically LMAO you re a joke
No let’s review it shall we.
VVD makes a mistake (not the first time) that makes Mitchell Thomas (need to be Spurs to know who he is) look world class.

But fans that idolise Liverpool don’t laugh, and don’t mock, and think it’s all ok, because they only hate our own.
Enjoy your misery

No let’s review it shall we.
VVD makes a mistake (not the first time) that makes Mitchell Thomas (need to be Spurs to know who he is) look world class.

But fans that idolise Liverpool don’t laugh, and don’t mock, and think it’s all ok, because they only hate our own.
Enjoy your misery
Okay then.

Tell me, is Dier worse, on level or better than Van Dijk?
Or any of our defenders?

Okay then.

Tell me, is Dier worse, on level or better than Van Dijk?
Or any of our defenders?
Dier shouldn’t be playing CB as he’s a DM and I’ve never condoned us not using him as one despite him doing relatively ok.

VVD is better than Dier as a CB.
But so is Robert Huth. I don’t get your point?

Why aren’t you comparing VVD to someone like Thuram or Jap Staam?
And what’s this got to do with the fact Thiago made two crappy mistakes that on another day could have had a profound impact on the result, then spent half an hour playing sideways chips against ten men?

And how weird that Hojberg having the ball blasted at his arm from point blank range while 5-1 up in the last minute is met with “what if it was 1-1 at the time”.....
But people want to ignore Thiagos Aurier challenge because he’s good.

Go away.

I posted after the Plovdiv game when (after two outings) he looked distinctly average.

Yesterday he was slightly better, but still about average. I'm willing to give him another few games before forming a more considered opinion.

I can't see anything contentious!

Nobody cares how long you're willing to give him. Your opinion is meaningless.

He's a spurs player, just signed, and isn't going anywhere, so fucking deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom