Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looked like had a stitch or a corked quad............ for 85 minutes.

So slow. Looked unfit. Worst debut I've seen since Gilberto. So disappointed.

That being said I think Mourinho has the 2 CMs roles the wrong way around. Hojberg with his lack of mobility should be dropping deeper and holding position (what Winks did in the 1st half). If he has to partner him Winks should buzz around the pitch, but personally I hated seeing the two of them together. Partner Hojberg with someone with attacking ability (or potential ability) like N'Dombele or Gedson, but never ever Winks!

Sadly, as predicted by most non-Levy acolytes, it appears we got exactly what we paid for here - a painfully average no-mark clogger who looked out of place vs League 2 sheep farmers

Well done Hitchen and co - give yourself a raise

Sadly, as predicted by most non-Levy acolytes, it appears we got exactly what we paid for here - a painfully average no-mark clogger who looked out of place vs League 2 sheep farmers

Well done Hitchen and co - give yourself a raise
This fella was at Bayern Munich but so far he does look absolute pants, I suppose it's a case of the profile fitted the budget which is what has unfolded.

This fella was at Bayern Munich but so far he does look absolute pants, I suppose it's a case of the profile fitted the budget which is what has unfolded.
The fact that he was 4 years at Southampton is probably more telling. And we only made a move because he had one year left on his deal and was cheap.

I'm not saying that he is completely crap, but in essence he is a Palace, Newcastle or indeed Southampton player.

The fact that he was 4 years at Southampton is probably more telling. And we only made a move because he had one year left on his deal and was cheap.

I'm not saying that he is completely crap, but in essence he is a Palace, Newcastle or indeed Southampton player.
Agree same with Doherty cheap deals because only a year left on the contract, it does look like they maybe out of their depth.

I think he's looked good. Like Moussa he brings some much needed physicality to our midfield but he is more comfortable with the ball.

Is he perfect? No. But he doesn't have to be either.

He was woeful in the first half. But so were we as a team.

Second half he was fine. But that's because we as a team went deeper which gave him alot more space.

Definitely shouldn't be partnered with Winks though.

He was woeful in the first half. But so were we as a team.

Second half he was fine. But that's because we as a team went deeper which gave him alot more space.

Definitely shouldn't be partnered with Winks though.
Didn’t miss a sitter or give away a penalty though.
If only they had ten men so he could ping 60 meaningless sideways passes across the field under no pressure, then and only then, could we wank.

We win 5-2 so the anti Spurs brigade are struggling to attack the club - instead they attack a couple of players neither of whom have played more than 200 minutes in a Spurs shirt ...

The same posters would no doubt have labelled Kane a "failed Millwall pubber" and Bale as "an overrated Southampton reject" when they first pulled on the shirt ... but when you simply have to moan about something why not pick on the new boy, bully tactics 101.

We win 5-2 so the anti Spurs brigade are struggling to attack the club - instead they attack a couple of players neither of whom have played more than 200 minutes in a Spurs shirt ...

The same posters would no doubt have labelled Kane a "failed Millwall pubber" and Bale as "an overrated Southampton reject" when they first pulled on the shirt ... but when you simply have to moan about something why not pick on the new boy, bully tactics 101.
An absolute mess of a fan base.
Some people are genuinely reeling from the slap Levy gave them across their face with his cock by signing Bale and Reguilon......so they got all pumped up for the EL defeat.
Oops we won....

Then they started rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of another PL defeat yesterday.
OUCH! Look how that panned out.

So here we are.....Hojberg and Jose are shit, because it was 1-1 at half time, and we had two goals disallowed.

What is this guy doing in a Spurs shirt ?

could not see one thing about him that indicated any ability to play for Spurs, and bear in mind that average is my expectation now with any signings made

Me neither. Was average at Southampton and has been exactly the same since he’s been here. We still need lots more quality in the centre of the park.

Me neither. Was average at Southampton and has been exactly the same since he’s been here. We still need lots more quality in the centre of the park.

He's played a whole 3 games, and played well yesterday (I'm assuming you didn't bother to watch it).

He's here to stay, so if you can't deal with that, I suggest you delete your account, stop watching spurs, and go take up golf.

Honestly sick of you negative "fans" finding fault in EVERYTHING.

Newsflash...we won!

Back
Top Bottom