Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup 3rd Round - Postponed - Spurs receive a bye

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But we are not bullying them, it is clear in the rules. I don't think us saying that the rules state that it is a forfeiture is anything close to bullying.

But I also think it is ridiculous that there is any talk about anything other than a forfeit at this point.
By bullying, I meant any public announcement we think it should be forfeited.
I think we need to remain silent and see what happens.

They aren't going to make a decision until the outcome of the Chelsea-Barnsley match is decided.

If Chelsea win, we get the forfeit and play next Tuesday.

If Barnsley win, they'll jam both matches into our calendar later in the year.

They aren't going to make a decision until the outcome of the Chelsea-Barnsley match is decided.

Reasonable theory.

There's def. something like that going on..... Even if integrity should dictate the decision is made before that game kicks off.

Does this mean they're gonna reschedule the game and squeeze it in at 10am on Sunday, directly before the Newcastle game??

#double header!!!
We could play them both at the same time, split their goals between them and double whatever we score. We win 4-2.5 in both games.

They should actually wait to see if we win Thursday because if we don't we'll have plenty of schedule gaps?

Back
Top Bottom