KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm used to it but he looked a lot sharper in the 2nd half than the 1st half from what I saw. Part of that was playing next to Lo Celso - they just seem to know where the other one is.

Good players do. They are easily the 2 best footballers in our midfield so the more minutes they play together the better.

It's really quite pointless, all these qualifiers! There is no need for them and, seriously, there should be a thing for elite leagues to go in at the 3rd round knock out phase (next phase)

Then you're part of the problem.

How exactly? Sky, BT, Amazon and BBC show premier league games every week, it’s a massive industry. Non league is great, I fully support it, but that shouldn’t affect the Premier League providing viewing for fans of Premier League clubs.

Job done. Made it unnecessarily hard on ourselves conceding a silly goal and being wasteful with chances.

Thought Winks was very poor though, but glad to see Ndombele get a proper run out and he played well.

We go again.

Back
Top Bottom