Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He actually looked better as the game progressed. Was doing some lovely stuff in the middle of the park in the second half. Some great snap passing, composed turns and strength. Lasted the whole 90 too. Good signs...

Was working during tonight’s game...

All I want to see is how Ndombele played, waiting for someone to put up a highlight of him.

For me, he’s one of the most important puzzles in the team, I don’t know if people agree with me but I think his potential is very very high and it will affect our team in a massive way.

He is fucking quality, and he will show much more than he already is

It will be interesting to see if he starts on Sunday... We need patience, but he is growing by each game

People keep on taking about our new signings this summer but none of the players we signed last summer produced. If we can get the likes of Ndombele to produce to the level we paid a record fee for it will be massive. He is getting better but there is still a long way to go.

People keep on taking about our new signings this summer but none of the players we signed last summer produced. If we can get the likes of Ndombele to produce to the level we paid a record fee for it will be massive. He is getting better but there is still a long way to go.
Lo Celso was one of the least offenders last season, I might say.

Was working during tonight’s game...

All I want to see is how Ndombele played, waiting for someone to put up a highlight of him.

For me, he’s one of the most important puzzles in the team, I don’t know if people agree with me but I think his potential is very very high and it will affect our team in a massive way.
Just to fuck with you, I'm going to make a highlight package but mix everything up and then you have to guess at what point of the match Ndombele did what.

You will not guess correctly.

Even an average DM would be enough between those two. Good thing we already have an average DM.
Exactly what I think but with a bonus, Hojbjerg is real good in take back possession while lack a lot in other areas of his game (an unbalanced average DM but very good in what we needs the most). But Ndombele and Lo Celso, despite being creative players, can offer a lot in defense too. I doubt that it will be another team in the EPL with a better pair on CM than those two when they get fit.

Ok, do it quickly, off you go!
Uh...look over there!

giphy.gif

He was ok.

We didn’t pay £125 million for 3 players for just one to be ok.

I still don't get why some people still can't recognise Gio's importance to the team - I'd argue only Kane and Son rank ahead of him in that respect.

As for Ndombele, lets hope he can build on this. We are inching closer to a Hojberg, Gio and Ndombele three game by game.

When Gio came on and he moved to DM I thought, fuck here we go Tanguy’s defensive frailties will come out and Jose will have an excuse to fuck him off back to the bench.

The opposite happened he took it in his stride, tracking runners, making tackles, barging men off the ball. Even winning fucking aerial duels. It fucking astonished me and I loved it. . .

Then I realised that this will give Jose an excuse to play him as the deepest midfielder while Hojberg gets moved up to the 10 position so that we can “press from the front”.

:avbshit:

Back
Top Bottom