Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He did well to finish the 90 minutes so credit there. Not MoTM though.

Would he get away with a shift like that in the league? I don't think so. Promising that he looks a bit fitter. (I still think he seems to lacks some kind of intensity that every other player seems to show, which is frustrating given his talent tbh)

Last edited:
Top performance.

Looks so much better when we have actual footballers on the pitch. Him and Lo Celso on at the same time is only going to mean good things. We saw it in the last qualifying game. We saw it again today. Sure, the opponents weren't the best but these are our two best midfielders who like to play football and have the technical ability to create for our goalscorers.

That was a very good performance.

I think what could be as important as him playing well today is what he can do on Saturday. If he can play well again, and ideally for 90 minutes, that is awesome. If playing 90 today means that he isn't able to perform well on the weekend or even be available for 90 is a little concerning, especially with is history.

That was a very good performance.

I think what could be as important as him playing well today is what he can do on Saturday. If he can play well again, and ideally for 90 minutes, that is awesome. If playing 90 today means that he isn't able to perform well on the weekend or even be available for 90 is a little concerning, especially with is history.

We're going to have to be very careful with how we deploy everyone in the squad (and it will be basically everyone) over the next week.

The league is the league and demands a strong side, the Haifa match is absolutely must-win no fucking about, and man it's tempting to try and make a fist of it with a respectable team against Chelsea in between.

We're going to have to be very careful with how we deploy everyone in the squad (and it will be basically everyone) over the next week.

The league is the league and demands a strong side, the Haifa match is absolutely must-win no fucking about, and man it's tempting to try and make a fist of it with a respectable team against Chelsea in between.

At least the midweek games are in London. so having our top guys on the bench in case of emergency isn't really a big deal.

We could put Kane and Son on the bench on Tuesday and then not use them if we are down big or up without much concern to "overworking" them.

Likewise we could have a really strong bench on Thursday or guys starting Tuesday/Thursday without having to overwork them with 5 hour one way flights to East Bulgionia.

d7a.jpeg

Tanguy N’Dombele club de futbol is closed. Your apologies should be as loud as your disrespect.

I'm not 100% sure but in the past few performances the way Tanguy moves seems to work really well when he gets physical, when he takes the ball off other players it looks really fluid. Big difference between the way Lo Celco and Lamela seem to crash into everyone.

Back
Top Bottom