KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit streams make it difficult to comment on all the game. From what I saw we again made hard work of it. Dele going off is not good news for him. Son & Ndombele playing 90 mins not good news either. Ridiculous it seems we do not know if we are playing Tuesday. At least home next round but if we play Tuesday then that will make it much harder.

Looking at pictures online Tetovo looks like a cool place.
Also, just like in Bulgaria, Balkan food looks the business.

for-a-party-of-ten-the.jpg
I think we should have a post like this for all our European matches.
Nothing like learning about the culture of a new place. Particularly at the moment as people can't travel much.

Shit streams make it difficult to comment on all the game. From what I saw we again made hard work of it. Dele going off is not good news for him. Son & Ndombele playing 90 mins not good news either. Ridiculous it seems we do not know if we are playing Tuesday. At least home next round but if we play Tuesday then that will make it much harder.
My stream is buffering really badly. Just gone off again. Hope it comes back in time for the second half.
Edit Post
Just come back on, phew !

Last edited:
To be fair, their only shot on target was the goal and it was a 20 yard strike into the top corner. Hard to do much about those, although Davies probably should have closed him down. Not sure where Winks was either, but it was a good strike.
So Hart has zero saving percentage, so far?

I dunno if this has been discussed yet. But according to Jose Shkendija tried to get the game started with smaller goals. Hart had to point it out to the UEFA officials that the goals were not standard sized.

Back
Top Bottom