KF Shkendija vs Tottenham Hotspur 24th September

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No point selling Dele, he'll get chance's here and there if he performs he enters the team if he doesnt produce its his fault and remains on the bench....simple as that

You want to pay £150,000 per week for a bench player?

Also, his value continues to drop if he's on the bench.

Get rid of Alli, he's finished.

Doherty's been here about a month and has played 3 matches to this point. New system, players, etc..

If he's still churning out mediocrity in November then it's a bigger issue, but it's hard to judge him right now.
Doherty, so far, has been quite invisible when having to defend and lets crosses in easily without challanging for the ball. That isnt too far from the numbers he put up for Wolves last year. He's going to have to improve on his usual level to be useful.

Fucking hell, we again won away from home in a shit hole country on a pitch far away from the pristine surface at home. We have Aurier having a good game, score 3 goals, look quite untroubled apart from a screamer from some wee cunt that no one will remember his name and that goal will be in his wankbank memory highlight reel for the rest of his life and oh look...

Current debate about Doherty isn't good enough, Winks and Davies this, Dier that...earlier it was we had to bring on GLC and Harry, what a joke! etc.

Fuck me like, we even saw Ndombele (who even I am giving credit to tonight) waddle about for a whole game and I thought I even saw him sort of sprint twice! Harry came on and banged one in, Son also keeping his scoring run up and...no one got hurt, there were no brutal mistakes, it wasn't too exerting, we had a lot of the ball. Hart had a decent debut, his kicking in particular was fairly excellent I thought.

3 on the bounce.

:mourear:

I love the shithousery of these small teams they had tried to use small goals :dembelelol:

"Before the game was a funny situation because my goalkeeper told me the goal was small. I went to see and it was small. The goalkeepers spend all their time in them so we know. I felt immediately something was wrong and we got the UEFA delegate to come in and it was 5cm too small. We asked for goals of the right dimensions."

Regarding the team selection if people think there is not much diff between Aurier and Doherty then let last man standing win ie hopefully they drive each other to better performances and whoever is playing better keeps the spot. On LB play sess against Chelsea not sure what’s happened to gedson but may be he could feature. A few players need to be moved on davies Ali winks sissoko and dier if Maureen can take off his rise tinted specs. These players offer nothing and have played in games so far this season and have shown they can’t even play against crap teams in europa qualifier and would prbly have been awful against LO. I hope Maureen is going to pick players on form and not reputation so based on that the nailed on starters from those who have featured so far would be Kane, son, glc, ndombele and possibly Sanchez and goalie. Obviously we have to add bale and Reguilon to mix. The rest are should all be fighting to get into starting and not expecting it ie players like davies and dier.

Those drafted rants aren’t getting any younger
That's why I leave "_______________" for teams and scorelines in mine. Can't be going through all that editing. But now I'll just keep my powder dry to the games where it matters how we play.

Back
Top Bottom